December 2010 Moms
Options

Thyroid ?

I have been getting really bad headaches within the last month and have had to miss work a few days because I have felt just awful. I went to the doctor last week and she said my thyroids felt a little swollen and ordered some blood work. I have to go back on 9/8 for a followup. I woke up again this morning with a headache and felt pretty bad at work and ended up leaving early today. I was talking about it to one of my coworkers and she said she felt the same way around 7-8 months after having her son, so I guess it's common. My question is, is anyone else feeling like this?

Re: Thyroid ?

• Options
    I'm not getting headaches, but I did notice that my neck has been looking different since I gave birth.  So, I got my thyroid checked out yesterday when I got the um...vaginal problem checked out.  I won't get the results for a few days though.  I wanted to be careful because my family has a history of thyroid cancer and my mom recently had hers out.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    Mine acted up bad after years of behaving after having DS#1.  DS#2 though, not nearly as bad as after DS#1
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have headaches probably three or four times/week, although probably only one really bad one.  I'd been blaming it on sinus problems or hunger/thirst (I've always been susceptible to headaches due to hunger/thirst, and I figured it would get worse with BFing).  Maybe I should look into other reasons...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"