Success after IF
Options

Hey DAVEZ...forget Twinning...you ARE

TRIPPING!!!

FIST PUMP!!!!

LOL

YES I AM LAME AND CHEESY BUT HAD TO DO IT!!!!

CONGRATS X 3!!!!

Re: Hey DAVEZ...forget Twinning...you ARE

• Options

lol.

cute. But are you guys really thinking this 3rd one could pick up? I mean, I'm 6w5d, there should be something more definable by now, don't you think?

Maybe I'm being pessimistic to Guard and Protect my heart (ahhhchooCasey) but I just don't see it catching up. Or maybe I'm wrong? I dunno.....

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    I'm already envisioning pictures of Halloween: Goldilocks and the three bears.  Dorothy and the Lion/Tin Man/Scarecrow, the wolf and the three little pigs...Gladys Knight and the Pips...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL at your repost to make sure your joke was "heard"

LOL ;)

Yay DaveZ!!!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options

imagebrideinOC:
    I'm already envisioning pictures of Halloween: Goldilocks and the three bears.  Dorothy and the Lion/Tin Man/Scarecrow, the wolf and the three little pigs...Gladys Knight and the Pips...

How about Gladys Knight and the Trips??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-----Lisa-----
  • Options
    I guess I am the optimistic type and you have to admit we have seen some very special miracles on this board, so isay why not hope..but I totally get protecting your corazon...for now I isay there are 3 until proven otherwise with some better equipment???
  • Options

imageESTH2000:
    I guess I am the optimistic type and you have to admit we have seen some very special miracles on this board, so isay why not hope..but I totally get protecting your corazon...for now I isay there are 3 until proven otherwise with some better equipment???

how about one healthy one and perhaps a surprise down the road? lol.  I'm just so scared, lady. I need to just breathe.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"