Northern California Babies
Options

I love seeing posts about Halloween. I'm so ready for fall!

Lately I've been thinking a lot about going to the pumpkin patch, baking pumpkiny things, wearing tights and boots, and Thanksgiving.

Do you suppose we actually will get an Indian Summer this year? I could take it or leave it, really.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I love seeing posts about Halloween. I'm so ready for fall!

• Options

I'm really excited too!  But at the same time that will mean my baby is turning ONE! 

I definitely think we'll get an Indian Summer like last year.  I remember the week DS was born (10.7) it was in the 90's.

• Options
    I am so ready for fall!!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Having an Indian Summer would be good for DS's birthday (10/9) too. I just remember 2 years ago going into the hospital it was gorgeous, and coming home a few days later it was cold and rainy. I would love to be able to have his party at least partially outside! Last year was lovely in that regard.

But I'm still ready for some pumpkins!

• Options
    I was dreading getting closer to fall because it meant I would be back at work. Now that today is my first day back I am really looking forward to experiencing fall and all of the holidays with Rosie. I already bought her a cute black cat onesie to wear for Halloween :)
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options

imagemelgrady:
    I was dreading getting closer to fall because it meant I would be back at work. Now that today is my first day back I am really looking forward to experiencing fall and all of the holidays with Rosie. I already bought her a cute black cat onesie to wear for Halloween :)

Oooh, big hugs M! That first day and week were tough, but you will get through it. I hope the rest of the day passes quickly for you!

• Options
    I'm obsessing over fall.  I'm so ready to put out my fall decor, but I am trying to hold back until after Labor Day.
  • Options

imagemrscerruti2be:
    I'm obsessing over fall.  I'm so ready to put out my fall decor, but I am trying to hold back until after Labor Day.

Me too! For once I am excited I can decorate a house and not just a crappy apartment!! Plus, that means our anniversary is coming up and my niece is turning one...how did that happen!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelunabeam:

imagemelgrady:

Oooh, big hugs M! That first day and week were tough, but you will get through it. I hope the rest of the day passes quickly for you!

Thank you! It was tough riding the train into work but now that I am here things are going well. Pumping at work is definitely a change!

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options

imagemrscerruti2be:

Me too!  Fall decor is my favorite!

That and I love me some pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin flavored goodies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been ready for Fall and Winter for a good 3 weeks now. I'm ready - bring it!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm ready for Fall, too...I'm done with the yucky hot weather. The boys have gotten increasingly excited over the years at this time of year and they are chomping at the bit for me to drag out my fall & Halloween decorations. :) 
  • Options

I love fall - by far my favorite time of the year.   I always get sad that we always get indian summers - I prefer jeans and boots over capris and sandals!

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I love fall too. I'm curious to see how fall here compares to that in the midwest. I'm hoping I won't be too homesick.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"