Washington Babies
Options

Today

Re: Today

• Options
    We are in Cali. I sat in the sun and read a bit this morning. We just got home from disneyland and I am beat!! Anyone do anything fun today?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    School started today so I had a fun day of trying to find my students. Unfortunately they were all given old schedules so 1/2 of them didn't make it today. After school I ran to a drs appt and then came home to cook dinner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMaddimom:
    We are in Cali. I sat in the sun and read a bit this morning. We just got home from disneyland and I am beat!! Anyone do anything fun today?

I hate you so much. 

• Options
    I nonchalantly texted my dad complaining about never being able to get ouf of the house to run errands and he offered to watch Jake for me while I did. Score! So I spent far too much money at Bath & Body Works, TJ Maxx, Carters and Target. Why do they all have to be in the same shopping plaza!?
  • Options
    Zumba this am. followed by a couple fillings. Nothing like having half of your face numb for most of the day. 
  • Options
    I cleaned out my DH's office and reorganized and then covered my DS's toy chest in a nice new fabric.
  • Options

This moring DH, DS, and I went to downtown Oly to walk for 2 miles and check out the local shops. Found some cute things at Archibald Sisters. Than we went home and had lunch. 

Tonight, DS and I went for a walk to Target, Ross, and JoAnne's to look at Halloween decore and to get some ideas for his Halloween basket I'm starting to put together for him. We than stopped at McDonald's so I could get a iced carmel mocha (which I love) and him some fries. Now we are at home watching "Sid the Science Kid" before he goes to bed.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    School starts in a week, so back to work for me today. DH took the week off to watch our 8 week old...so of course, when I got home I also made dinner and did two loads of laundry (apparently DD wore him out?).
  • Options
    The boys and I had a super fun playdate with a friend.  Walker took a late long nap. I headed out and met a friend for a dinner of fatty appetizers, then went grocery shopping. 
  • Options
    DH, baby and I went to Howarth Park in Everett and let the dog swim and just enjoyed the sun. Then we went to Bob's Burgers & Brew for dinner.
  • Options

Worked a bunch. :)

I miss you, yo! 

{The artist formerly known as JRS72206}
  • Options
    I worked and was on call, so had to work through lunch because of emergencies.  Then when I was supposed to pick up LO, I had another emergency.. so he had to stay at grandma's house for an extra 1.5hrs and daddy picked him up on his way home.  Phew!!  I'm tired.  Just got done with going back to work again.  This AM, LO was crying, I had a premature kitten to feed, my dog had diarrhea and I wanted to give up!
  • Options
    Moved from my bed, to the couch, and have pretty much stayed here all day! Recovery from my surgery is going by slow but hopefully I will be back in action before too long again!  
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    imageblueLu25:

imageMaddimom:

I hate you so much. 

I don't hate you. 2-3 hour lines for 2 minute rides, heavy pollution, and those things they call "roads/highways."

I took my kids to "meet the teacher" at school and cleaned up diarrhea that ran down the 3 years leg & spent the day with a teething 1 year old. Honestly, still not even close to jealous.  

Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • Options
    imageMama_v2.0:
    imageblueLu25:

imageMaddimom:

I hate you so much. 

I don't hate you. 2-3 hour lines for 2 minute rides, heavy pollution, and those things they call "roads/highways."

I took my kids to "meet the teacher" at school and cleaned up diarrhea that ran down the 3 years leg & spent the day with a teething 1 year old. Honestly, still not even close to jealous.  

Well, I'm with Leanne in the jealous camp!

Yesterday went to Costco with the IL's and the kids while DH was at work, then stopped at JoAnn to look for a pattern for DS' costume, which MIL will hopefully help me make while she's here this week. Today they took DS to the Children's Museum, so far I've showered and fed the baby. Big Smile

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    imageMama_v2.0:
    imageblueLu25:

imageMaddimom:

I hate you so much. 

We have not waited longer then 20 mins for anything. Disneyland is way slow right now. Kids here are back in school. It rocks!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"