April 2012 Moms
Options

I bought a bag of Cheeto puffs at Walmart. Oopsie

I have the whole bag sitting here next to me and I may just eat the whole thing.  YUM.  They are so good.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~

Re: I bought a bag of Cheeto puffs at Walmart. Oopsie

• Options

Those are hard to put down!

I find that if I indulge myself once in a while then whatever I was craving I can't stand the thought of anymore. Kind of a "too much of a good thing" situation.

-----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options
    You know, before I got pregnant those were my favorite, now I can't stomach them at all.  But I am totally addicted to Plain Lays Chips.  It's the crunchy, salty yumminess.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok, I stopped eating them.  When I started I thought I could down the whole bag, but luckily at about 1/4 way through I had enough.  They are now safely tucked away in the pantry. 

Perhaps I could have some lettuce to counteract the cheetos?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options
    This is such irony because, last night as I was in bed I was fantasizing about Cheetos!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Those do sound good right about now!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yumm. Those are  my favorite snack! I'm going to eat an entire box of pudding.(prepared, of course) Coconut cream is my favorite! I also have some banana cream hanging out in the cupboard.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haha I just got home from the store--bought a bag of Limon Lays....I'm currently eating them. Amazing.

Son 4/27/12, Son 10/15/14, Daughter 9/29/16....Baby #4 due 10/09/19!  Apparently we get really bored in January ;)
  • Options

I may just have to go to the store to get some crunchy Cheez Doodles.  We have other salty snacks in the house but now all I can think about is cheesy poofs. Thanks a lot!

My mom can't stand them now because she ate them all the time when she was pregnant with me.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsWiggles:

I may just have to go to the store to get some crunchy Cheez Doodles.  We have other salty snacks in the house but now all I can think about is cheesy poofs. Thanks a lot!

My mom can't stand them now because she ate them all the time when she was pregnant with me.  

It's genetics!  You can't fight it!!

• Options

Well now I need Cheetos.  DS and I might be taking a trip to the store when he wakes up from his nap. 

• Options
    OMG I am eating cheeto puffs right now!!! I never eat these and my husband just got some yesterday... it really is the only thing that sounds good to me right now. LOL How weird!
  • Options

imageAmberly1001:
    OMG I am eating cheeto puffs right now!!! I never eat these and my husband just got some yesterday... it really is the only thing that sounds good to me right now. LOL How weird!

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"