Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Not looking forward to tomorrow...

DH has been home with me since I went to the ER on Wednesday evening for my ectopic pregnancy.  My boss told me to stay home until my Dr. appt. on Tuesday just to make sure I get the "all clear" to come back.  While I'm happy that they are being understanding of my situation, I'm not really looking forward to being by myself.  When DH is home, he's usually good about distracting me or just holding me while I cry.  I'm really thinking about seeing if any of my SAHM friends would want to come over to keep me company. 

I feel like such a crybaby....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~

Re: Not looking forward to tomorrow...

• Options
    You're not a cry baby.  A loss is such a difficult thing to deal with.  If you have friends/family who would stay with you, invite them over. 
    BFP#1: 9.16.08 DD: 5.28.09
    BFP#2: 7.10.11 MMC: 8.3.11 D&C: 8.29.11
    BFP#3: 12.5.11 MC: 12.22.11
    BFP#4: 2.14.12 MMC: 3.8.12 D&C: 3.13.12 Loss due to Trisomy 16
    BFP#5: 6.11.12 MC: 6.28.12 Loss due to Triploidy
    RPL BW, Sonohystogram, Chromosome testing on DH and myself = everything is normal
    BFP#6: 12.4.12 EDD: 8.16.13
    Things I did different with this pregnancy:
    1. Waited TTC until after I had 3 normal menstrual cycles.
    2. Got a new OB - amazing man who listened!
    3. 200 mg progesterone until 12 weeks
    4. Daily lovenox injections
  • Options

You are absolutely not a cry baby!  You have experienced a terrible loss, and if needing someone there helps you through the process, then you deserve someone to be there!

I miscarried on a Saturday and the first full day spent alone was maybe on a Wednesday or Thursday.  There were a few hours spent alone before, but a day alone right off the bat would have crushed me.

You deserve to have someone with you to hold!

I am so sorry for your loss!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options

I agree - you are not crybaby.  I fluctuate between wanting to be alone with my thoughts, tears, & feelings, and wanting to have anyone & everyone nearby to distract me, hold me, & share my tears, etc. 

I've learned that when I reach out to get support, it's there.  I hope you follow your heart & reach out to your friends.  I know they'll be glad you did!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageSeaBlue73:

I agree - you are not crybaby.  I fluctuate between wanting to be alone with my thoughts, tears, & feelings, and wanting to have anyone & everyone nearby to distract me, hold me, & share my tears, etc. 

I've learned that when I reach out to get support, it's there.  I hope you follow your heart & reach out to your friends.  I know they'll be glad you did!

This exactly. You are absolutely NOT a crybaby. It's been a month since my ectopic and I still have a hard time being all alone. The healing process is different for everyone, but for me it's been very slow. Take care of yourself and don't be patient with your progress. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"