Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Snap n Go

Can anyone tell me an actual store that sells the snap n go? I can't seem to find it in stores anywhere around us. Online, yes...but I don't want to pay the shipping fees.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Snap n Go

• Options
    Babies R Us by us has it. Don't remember if I saw it in the buybuybaby or not.
  • Options
    We got ours at buy buy baby
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We saw it at buybuybaby and bru this weekend, and buybuybaby was about $20 cheaper!
  • Options
    imagemichelle_1221:
    We saw it at buybuybaby and bru this weekend, and buybuybaby was about $20 cheaper!
    Ditto
  • Options

Depends on the model (Baby Trend vs. Graco).  I know my BRU sells the Baby Trend one.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got mine (baby trend) at a local consignment shop for $20- can't beat that! 
  • Options

imagehappylady07:
    I got mine (baby trend) at a local consignment shop for $20- can't beat that! 

No joke! I put a WTB ad on Craigslist for one and have looked at a few baby consignment stores. I found one at a baby store...they said they would "rent" it to me but wouldn't actually sell it??? This is my first baby and we hope to have more so I'd rather just buy! It's totally not something I'm demanding new though.

Apparently people in my area are hording these things! I checked BRU and they are out of stock. I might try and get a rain check and a coupon lined up for there to make it more reasonable. We don't have a buy buy baby in our area :(. I've had it on my Amazon registry for awhile now. It seems pricey there and I'm not sure I'd get free shipping because it's stocked through an outside dealer.

Thanks ladies!

• Options
    We got ours on CL for about $30.  I don't think you should even buy it new.  You really only use it for maybe the first 6 months so I'm sure you'll find a lot of them being sold on CL.  I'm pretty sure that once #2 is done with it it'll go back on CL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Keep an eye out for CL deals, it seems like there's several on a weekly basis in my area for $25-40, but they do go quickly. I would also recommend that you only follow up on ones that post an actual picture or request an actual picture, as I recently drove 30 miles into a nearby town to purchase one, except it was about 10 years old and not at all like the stock picture.  If I can't find a used one, my plan is to use a 20% coupon at buybuybaby, bringing the price down to $48 plus tax. 

If you have a local bed bath and beyond, people have reported being able to order buybuybaby items through them and some have mentioned that they were able to get free shipping (maybe to the store?).  I would check into that option.

• Options
    Mine was bought from target (Snugrider), but I looked it up and they have both SNG and snugrider.
  • Options

BRU & Buy Buy Baby sell them.  BRU sells the BabyTrend, Graco and KolKraft brands.  Not sure what Buy Buy Baby sells.

I agree with PP about getting one used.  You use it for such a short period of time, not sure if $60 new is worth a stroller frame.

I got mine for $25 on craigs list 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"