Health & Exercise
Options

Hello

I just want some advice to try in loss weigth because I want to be healthy before trying to get pregnant. I am overweigth. I know diet and exercise but they never work for me. Thanks for reading.

Re: Hello

• Options

Healthy food choices (not a diet, but a way of eating) and exercise are the only way to obtain and maintain a LONG term healthy weight as well as prepare for the birth of a LO. There is no quick fix.

It is not just about losing weight but about eating foods that will fuel conception as well as a healthy pregnancy.

This book is a great strarting point

https://www.amazon.com/Fertility-Diet-Groundbreaking-Research-Ovulation/dp/0071494790

Also, my clients seem to like the philosophy of Weight Watchers which is more of a lifestyle than a diet. 

You want to get your habits solidified before you become pregnant so you can eat well during your pregnancy.

As far as exercise, walking is always a great place to start.  You also get free online workouts at Exercise TV or check out DVDs from your library.

Whatever you do, find something that WORKS for YOU and you can keep up with.

GL! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • Options
    Thank you so much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Check out this amazing product I have found that works!!! It has given me energy and helped me lose the unwanted weight. 

www.506234.bodybyvi.com

Good luck!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"