1st Trimester
Options

Are you guys drinking coffee?

2»

Re: Are you guys drinking coffee?

• Options
    I have cut way back and have a cup every other day when I feel I need it the most!  Some days I just can't get through the day without it.  I think in moderation you are ok.
  • Options
    I quit drinking coffee around 6 weeks.  At first I had read that a cup a day was o.k. but digging deeper I found that any amount may be questionable.  I was really tired at first.. Especially because I would wake up and start my day with coffee.. then drink caffeine throughout the day to keep going.  I am past the point of needing it now.. Which I thought would never happen and I feel great.  I do have to take a nap every once in awhile, but that is good for the baby.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

As a mommy to be who works at Starbucks, I try to be extra strict on staying away. Even "decaf" drinks contain trace amounts of caffeine, so I opt for "caffeine free." I found that because I am SUCH a caffeine addict I hold extra pride in not slipping. I asked my MD if there is anything I can have that is a more natural source of energy and she said besides adequate rest...fruits and ice cold drinks help. Just because I'm so strict doesn't mean I think everyone else should be though. Like most of these other women have said, a cup a day won't hurt you or baby. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I drink a cup of coffee a day.
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"