Minnesota Babies
Options

State Fair Express Bus

I've never taken the bus. DH wants to take it this year due to all the construction. I'm a little hesitate because we will have DD and a stroller. From what I can tell from Metro Transit website strollers are okay. Have you taken the bus with LO and a stroller?
imageimage

Re: State Fair Express Bus

• Options
    Yep, we took DD when she was 4 months old in her stroller, and since she was so little we took her bigger stroller rather than the umbrella stroller.  I figure there are plenty of buses that run pretty often that if our stroller takes up one seat, that person can wait until the next bus.  Go for it!!

• Options

It is the best way to go :) We want today Parked at the U (Free park & ride) They were using couch busses so the stroller want below & it was so easy. I 100% say ride the bus it just makes life so much easier. 

I don't think I have parked at the fairgrounds in many years  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We took the express bus yesterday and it was great.  I liked it better than driving into Roseville and praying to find a spot at a free park & ride.

We brought DD's stroller, and just folded it up for the bus ride.

• Options
    Thanks everyone!
    imageimage
  • Options
    We are taking the Free Park and Ride Bus today. We have taken it in the past. Its so much easier than trying to find a parking spot at the fair, plus its Free. We plan to bring the stroller too. Good to know that others have done the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"