D.C. Area Babies
Options

Looking for things to do with DS

Hi ladies,

I'm a SaHM for now. I took DS to story time at the library today and I think he loved it. He's almost 7 months. I love the fall and want to take as much advantage of the non-humid weather as possible. So that being said, what activities in the area do you like and do with your LOs. I'm looking for anything fun to do around, preferably free :)

If we get a lot of responses, I'd be happy to compile in an excel sheet and share.  TIA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for things to do with DS

• Options

Not sure where you're located, but dullesmoms.com is a good resource. I take DD to several kiddie concerts in the area (check your local malls, town centers, etc), playgrounds, Frying Pan Park (great tot lot, farm animals and farmer market on Wed morning), story times, etc. All these are free.

• Options

Along with dullesmoms there is our-kids.com which has a lot of good resources.  I agree that Frying Pan is a great free place to go..

Once your little one starts walking the choices you will have double! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also use Our-kids as a resource. I also know that Montgomery and Fairfax counties have pretty extenstive recreational programs with classes, activities, etc.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto Our Kids - they have a really good list of pumpkin patch type stuff for the fall.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"