D.C. Area Babies

Airport/TSA Question

Can I take those little Horizon organic individual sized milks through security?  We are traveling this weekend and I want to be able to bring DS some milk but wasn't sure if that is ok. 

Thanks all knowing bumpie mamas! :-)

Re: Airport/TSA Question

• I don't think you will be able to. It would count as a liquid and even if it is sealed, I don't think they will let you through with it. You could probably pick up some milk at Starbucks or one of the restaurants once you are through security, more pricey I know, but might be your only option.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have taken all kinds of stuff for DS with no issues...those horizon milks, a sippy, a water bottle...all at the same time.  If you tell them it's for the baby I've never had a problem.  They may want to vapor test the liquid though (they didn't test our horizon boxes) but they did test the others. 
  • Loading the player...
  • any liquid for a baby is fine, even if the baby is not present, so you should be fine. If you are worried, I'd pour milk into his cup or bottle and they will DEFINITELY let that thru security.

• Every sign I have seen says that "milk" is OK, it just has to be declared.  I think you'll be fine.  Ditto Sofka though, you might want to pour it into something with a removable lid.  I do think there's a chance they'll want to test it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"