Pregnant after 35
Options

One of those days.

Had to wake up early to drink that yucky stuff for my early GD test this morning.  I am not a fan of sweet things so there were points when drinking the orange concoction that I thought I was going to hurl.  Made it through, had my Drs apt and all was well.

Came home to find my 14 year old dog, who has very bad allergies, had chewed a giant wound in her hind quarters. The hair was gone, the flesh was raw, it was gross.  When I left her this morning she was perfectly intact.  So off to the vet we went.  She has a hot spot that I caught before she could do any more damage and now has to wear "the cone of shame", take a bunch of meds and she now has a stylish new hair cut by which the left half her hiney is shaved. 

I need a nap LOL.

My old lady is great training for this new baby. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: One of those days.

• Options
    Oh, that is just crappy!  Poor pup, too.  Now go have a bubble bath and pretend it all didn't happen.  Big Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Sorry to hear about your dog.  I hope she's feeling better soon.

Now go relax!  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow the nasty orange and your old lady hurt.....Wow that is a day of not so fun things to do.

But a day like that and you can still can LOL ....your doing great in training !

Send you some love!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!!  She is knocked out cold from all the meds poor thing.  She had a rough day as well.  Glad it is almost bed time!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"