Baby Names
Options

Boy names that might go with middle name Power?

Hi guys, my partner and I have been at a bit of a standstill over choosing a name. Partner’s last name is Gross. He is hoping to keep up with the patriarchy and have that be baby’s surname. My last name is Power and it’s important to me to include that somewhere in baby’s name, hyphenating not really ideal here so considering it as a middle name. 

Any thoughts at all on a not too typical boy’s name that would flow with Power Gross? Appreciate any thoughts! We are likely avoiding some of the more common names eg John, Michael, Matthew, etc. Thank you!!

Re: Boy names that might go with middle name Power?

• Options
    That’s a tough one. What names have you each liked, either one or both of you?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Not sure how "uncommon" you are going for but here are some recognizable ones that aren't super popular

Frederick 
    Harvey
    Zachary 
    Ian
    Dominic
    Victor
    Vincent 
    Theodore 
    Cillian 
    Colin

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There has been nothing yet that excites either of us but a couple on a table are Noah, Theo, Roman, Milo, Boden, Jack and Asher. Thanks!
  • Options
    Noah and Jack are very common in my area. I also find it hard to pronounce "Jack Gross" out loud so if he doesn't use Power often you would have want to consider the flow. Other ideas that might be your style 

Wyatt
    Arlo 
    Miles 
    Brooks
    Oliver
    Quincy
    Henry
    Ashton
    Riley
    Dustin
    Eamon

• Options