Rhode Island Babies

Pediatricians in Prov, East Bay

Hello Ladies,

I'm pregnant with my first child and am in need of a Pediatrician. None of my friends have children, so I can't turn to them. Do you have any suggestions for a great Pedi in the Providence, East Bay area?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Pediatricians in Prov, East Bay

• I'm looking for a pediatrician too - in Providence, Cranston or Warwick. But, I have gotten some recommendations and I heard that Pediatric Associates:  is good in East Providence. If I don't get other recommendations I might have to make the drive all the way over to East Providence!
  • My OB gave me a list of places to look at in RI... I live in the East Bay (Bristol) and there are several in Barrington the hubby and I are going to look at.... there's East Bay Pediatrics and Barrington Pediatrics.

Ask your OB... they may be able to provide you with a list :-) 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Waterman Pediatrics on the EP/Seekonk line.
  • Will be taking our baby to Pediatric Associates after hearing a ton of good things from others. I wasn't sure where to go, so I asked at the salon I go to and there were three stylists that all said Pediatric Associates and one other client who said that's where she takes her daughter.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've decided to take my daughter to Pediatric Associates too, since my SIL goes there with my Niece and that is where my Midwife goes too with her son. I have a prenatal appointment with Dr.Hinel (sp?) in October!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"