Pregnant after 35
Options

35/35 and a little meltdown

We had our childbirth class today and there might have been some crying during one of the videos. I'm just worried I don't have the emotional fortitude to make it through. DH is very supportive but I'm not entirely sure I'll let myself rely on him as much as I should. I decided there is just no good way to get this baby out! I thought education was supposed to make me feel better not worse! The good news is that the end is in sight! Anyone else having a little freak out?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 35/35 and a little meltdown

• Options

(((hugs)))

I'm sure a good deal of women arrive in labor and say something akin to, "Nope, I've changed my mind.  We're just going to stay as-is.  Now, take me home."  ;D

I've not had my freak out, but I'm having flashes of what's ahead...and this will be my fourth.  LOL

Education can be helpful to some, emotional for others...and a good deal of us, when that panic hits, or the labor pains start, just go on automatic...and that might mean throwing everything out the window and just reacting.  Truth is, once it starts, you are kinda out of the picture...you can't go backwards, you can only let nature take its course and you'll want so badly for someone (your husband) to lean on, that you'll find the desire to rely on him, the need to rely on him, will override what you are experiencing right now.  You still maybe scared, but you're going to make it through.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"