Pregnant after 35
Options

Getting more and more annoyed

I'm wondering if it is only me that seems to be getting a shorter and shorter amount of time between talking to annoying people and when you just NEED to walk away or flip on them for their being annoying in the first place.

I have no personal issue with a co-worker but for some god forsaken reason her voice and her actions are grating on my last nerve today.

TGIF or I may have to run screaming from the building like my ass is on fire.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Getting more and more annoyed

• Options

While I have noticed this week that I'm definitely more preggo-hormonal moody, with occasional flashes of irritation, I think you are experiencing this plus a lot of extra stress given what you are going through.  I know things that are a little buggy to me on a normal day have been really blaring to me this week.  You may have just hyper focused on your co-worker as a safe release?  

Hope your weekend brings you a little reprieve from the stress.  (((hugs))) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm a bit more irritable than normal.  I had a co-worker do something irksome this week.  Normally, I would just roll my eyes after she walked away (she's that person who is constantly saying things before she thinks about it - I've just learned to ignore it for the most part).  Anyway, she said something stupid and instead of ignoring, my temper flared, I could feel my face getting hot and I said, "I've had enough of this!"  And stormed out of my office.  Like a child.  In about two minutes after calming down, I was humiliated. 

She and I talked and we are good but - omg - I never lose it like that - esp. at work.  It has to me my short fuse hormones.

Schlep to a yoga or swimming class this weekend - it seriously helps me.

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Luckily the evil family - all 3 - are giong on vacay to Puerto Rico so I dont have to deal with any crap for at least a week.  Of course then again somehow I get to be the sucker who had her husband tell her - hey hun we are gonna drop em at the airport ok? 

Uh hello I am the only one that drives so of course this bothers the he!! out of me

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    **facepalms**  Never fails right?!  Oye!  At least you're driving them AWAY.  Small comfort I know.  I've discovered that as my pregnancy has progressed I've gotten less and less patience for 'stupid.'  I literally will just outright tell people if they're being idiots or just trying my patience.  I swear I used to have a mouth filter...no ... really.  Stick out tongue
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"