5 Weeks Pregnant

Welcome to Week 5!

13»

Re: Welcome to Week 5!

• I just found out yesterday that I am 5 weeks pregnant, my fiance and I are very happy! I didn't really think I could be pregnant until the beginning of this week when I started experiencing morning sickness every day- all day!

for the last month I thought I was sick with a stomach bug because every so often I felt queezy, nauseous and exhausted. Talk about symptoms come on fast....  at least now i know I'm not sick Smile

• Hi,

I know exactly how you feel! It is really hard to keep it a secret. I had to stop my husband from posting the news on Facebook last week when we found out. I have already told my mother and 3 of  my closest friends, but I am trying to hold off on telling anyone else at least until the end of March. I am already starting to show so I won't be able to keep it a secret too long, lol.

• Loading the player...
  •  This will be our first as well. I found out about a week ago. Im very scared to tell my parents, and we are waiting until the end of the 1st trimester to tell our extended friends and all that.. Havent had any morning sickness, but i have had light light pinkish brown spotting every now and then. I have a pretty nice appetite. Big Smile And last but not least using the restroom a million times a day plu sore breasts!!!

• We found out on April's Fools Day! I had to take another pregnancy test April 2 to make sure it wasn't a joke! I'm 5 weeks and 1 day today. And we could not be more excited! First doctor appoint on April 18! I feel like it's dragging. We haven't told anyone yet... we're waiting til our first appointment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats on your pregnancy!!! I actually found out I was 5 weeks yesterday, and my sooon to be hubby was so excited he told his dad and sister.. I anly told my mom.. but  wanna wait till later to tell everyone.. just because of that 3 month stigma.. this is right.. right? lol

well take care!!

Erika 

• Congrats!!!! I also am just five weeks. I found out on Thursday while messing around at work ( I work in a laboratory). Wishing you TONS of luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"