Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Hello there

Morning ladies!  A little birdie (::waves to e-BFF Lyse::) told me that this is where the cool kids hang and that I should check it out.  So here I am.  I've also heard that there are fellow OCers that post here.  Hey neighbors!

I don't really consider myself to be snarky, but I've definitely been around the TTC block.  2 1/2 years, a few clomid/IUI cycles and a lap coming up at the end of this month.  I keep myself distracted by running and drinking wine.  Just not at the same time.  Although it IS my dream to open a gym with a bar in it:)

Anyway, hope you guys don't mind me posting here.  I told Lyse she better have my back if I get laughed off this board!

Re: Hello there

• Options

YAY!!! Welcome darling, I told you, they will love you.

Ging and I have been e-besties since like TTGP and she is just an absolute doll. Don't let her fool you though she can be a tad snarky if the right person comes along, so I have a feeling she'll fit in here perfectly! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks hun!  Are you at work?  How's the babe hangin?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am... alllll day with not much to do. I seriously might work on my ty notes.

The babe is good, he's just hanging out and moving and squirming like normal. Him and I had a talk about staying inside and not pulling any funny business while his daddy is out of town and I got a response. Whether it was a "that's what you think" kick or an agreeable kick, that remains to be seen ;)

I'm sorry you're feeling crampy, do you have your lap date set?

• Options
    Welcome!! 
  • Options

Lyse, I hopethat was an agreeable kick! That's cute:)

Lap is scheduled for Thursday the 25th, but it has to be done between days 5 and 9.  So I really hope AF doesn't show too early.

• Options
    imageGingham:

Lyse, I hopethat was an agreeable kick! That's cute:)

Lap is scheduled for Thursday the 25th, but it has to be done between days 5 and 9.  So I really hope AF doesn't show too early.

So not before what day? I want to send my "come at the perfect time" vibes to you. 

• Options
    No sooner than this coming Tuesday. 
  • Options
    Welcome!  I love your doggy.  I have two doggy nephews that are pugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options

imageStacy092306:

Thank you!  Aren't pugs sweet?  She's my baby girl:)

• Options
    imageGingham:

imageStacy092306:

Thank you!  Aren't pugs sweet?  She's my baby girl:)

I love them too.  They crack me up when they snore.  I don't know how my brother sleeps in the same room with them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    I'm in the OC and I love your puggy!
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

first of all I spph gingham (in fact I am on the look-out for pastel yellow or pink gingham sheets for #1 right now)

second of all - SUPER CUTE doggy in the sig!

thirdly -  I was a multiple IUI failure, until the 2nd month after my lap!    Good luck to you!   (I did 3 IUIs, a lap,  1 IUI after = BFN, then 2nd IUI after lap = BFP)

A gym with the bar sounds fab!   Could I have a membership to just the bar please?

Where in OC are you?   (if you already answered, forgive me - I'm posting this before reading any other responses)

oh, and welcome!

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    Hi!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    imagejanineb:

running AND wine at the same time? I think you should be Dip's e-BFF. though there is a long line of suitors for Dip's E-BFF.

welcome :)

Smile

• Options
    imagestaycee:

first of all I spph gingham (in fact I am on the look-out for pastel yellow or pink gingham sheets for #1 right now)

second of all - SUPER CUTE doggy in the sig!

thirdly -  I was a multiple IUI failure, until the 2nd month after my lap!    Good luck to you!   (I did 3 IUIs, a lap,  1 IUI after = BFN, then 2nd IUI after lap = BFP)

A gym with the bar sounds fab!   Could I have a membership to just the bar please?

Where in OC are you?   (if you already answered, forgive me - I'm posting this before reading any other responses)

oh, and welcome!

Thanks!  That gives me hope about your lap/IUI.  I hope I have the same luck, if you can call it that.

I'm from the Lake Forest area.  What about you?

And yes, you may absolutely have a membership to my gym!  Really, does that not sound like the best idea ever?

• Options
    Welcome!  I like the sound of your gym  :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi, Friend!! :)

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"