24 Weeks Pregnant

Welcome to Week 24!

2»

Re: Welcome to Week 24!

• Congrats on your first baby kadie126. I'm 24 weeks and this is my second baby. This time around is different for me because there are several friends that I know who are also pregnant, which didn't happen during my first pregnancy. I'm excited about having play dates with them. Babycenter is another website that you can try.
  • imageDeanabanana78:
    Theydoctors don't like you to gain more than about 15 total but everyone is different,I gained about 65 with my 1st child almost all of it in the last trimester I recommend you don't do that, lol but I lost two with my second..I wouldn't mind losing a few this time around!
    Thanks Deana now Im at least not the only who has gained plenty of weight. So many arent showing and Im 6 mos and look full term lol. I have gained 30 pounds already. This is my first baby and I want him to be healthy. But the weight has been going strong since about 16 weeks. My doctor's say all is well with me and the LO so that's wonderful. But I dont want to have to be craned into L&D lol. My glucose test is tuesday so wish us luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • i thought it would be a good thing to be already producing milk! I am, just a bit tho.
  • Finally to week 24! It feels like I'm going to pregnant forever! I just got back from my baby-moon in the Florida Keys.I also feel as though I look like I am hardly pregnate. But I also am still vomiting every morning. It went away after 13 weeks but now is back again. I've been vomiting every morning for about the last week. Is that something I should be overly concerned about? I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks but would it be crazy to ask the doctor if I can have another ultrasound? When about will I get another ultrasound done? (Can you tell this is my first baby. haha.) Thank you! and yay we made it to week 24!

• Vomitting can happen later in pregnancy because your stomach is getting crowded up against your diaphragm.  It stinks, and not everyone gets it.  Talk to your doctor about it if it's getting excessive, esp since they'll want to make sure the baby is still gaining weight normally.  With my morning sickness I found timing worked the best- there are certain times of day when your body is better at digesting (and baby is quieter), and it's different for everyone.  Small meals, and snacks in between are probably the best ideas til you have time to track your digestive cycle.  As for the u/s, unless they're worried they usually will only do 1 more before you're due.  But depending on your dr and your HMO maybe they'll do another to make sure your baby is gaining and growing.  ;-)  Good Luck, and Congrats!
  • Omg me TOO!!! I used to only be able to sleep when I was on my belly with my hands tucked under my pillow under my head... I can't stand sleeping on my side >_< My guy bought me body pillow which helps with knee pains I was having but even with it I wake up in the middle of the night to a numb arm, back pain, neck pain, it sucks lol 
  • Well sometimes at night when I'm laying down my fiance & I will notice a little amount of milk come out of my breast . Not that much though . This started for me at 23 weeks 
  • Hi All,

This is my first time posting, I am 24 wks 1 day pregnant with twin girls using a surrogate. we are so excited to our two little angels! We are a bit worried that we might miss their birth because the surrogate lives 3 states away and they are very likely to come early. We are also worried that we won't have everything ready in time. Sophia and Ashley are doing wonderful they weigh over a pound each and are moving and kicking like crazy. Hope all is well with each of you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"