April 2011 Moms
Options

Nap #8!!!

LO woke up at 9am today, ate, played, and had a great time until around 11am when she went down for her first nap. Since then she has taken 7 more naps! I think she has only been awake for about 3 hours today. In fact, she's asleep right now and has been for over an hour! I don't know about everyone else, but my 4 month old doesn't usually sleep much during the day. She only takes about 3 cat naps (20min each tops!) a day. considering she's been getting up at least once more a night to eat than usual (not to mention her increased fussiness) I'm going to assume this is another big growth spurt for her! 

Still no signs of any progress on rolling. However, she is starting to show some interest in tummy time (finally!) and is able to reach out and grab her toys without me having to bring them to her. She has started to respond to her name and has very recently found her feet. she's still trying to figure out how to get them to her mouth though. she's getting really good at holding herself in a sitting position and LOVES to stand up.  I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast! Part of me just wants to stop her right now and keep her at this stage forever, but... of course, most of me is so excited about all the new things she is learning and getting to know her and her ever growing personality (she's very much like her dad).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
I Bump from my phone 90% of the time, with a baby in my lap, so please excuse my bad format and poor spelling and/or punctuation.

Re: Nap #8!!!

• Options
    Olivia is sleeping a lot more lately as well.  While I enjoy the time to clean the house and me time, I get bored after a few hours.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"