LuvlieK Cove Henry 2.24.11
Papagena Connor Aiden 2.16.11
daenikoffre Oliver Indigo 1.14.11
AppleMomma Rebecca 1.11.11
mrsjjd

Toren Joseph 1.9.11

sophabelle         Ava            7.30.11

Am I missing anyone? Updates?

If you've had your baby and have a birth story, please post a link and I'll hyperlink it to your name.

...~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~......~*~...

Update everyone on your pregnancy :)

New appointment? Ultrasound? Buy a new item for baby? Whatever you'd like to share.

Here's a list of our pregnant members, in order of due date:

August

8.2.11 BABY mantle
8.20.11 BABY genevieved
8.29.11 GIRL livalil319

September

9.1.11 BOY MissyOlivePants
9.10.11 JosephsSweetie
9.21.11 GIRL CeltiCutie
9.26.11 BOY daisygirl
9.28.11 BOY Dork_Fish

October

10.3.11 dadonet

November

11.12.11 BOY Lotte134
11.13.11 BOY crackerjackprinter

December

12.5.11 BABY InfamousQBert

January

1.16.12 textbookcase
1.31.12 GeekMom

February

2.25.12 Ashawee127

Congratulations to everyone!

If you would like to be added, please post your due date, gender if you know it, guess if you would like, and please also let me know if you plan on staying on team green :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ~~**Weekly Green Bean Check In**~~

• Options

YAY! After our little lull there, we should be seeing some EFF'ing babies soon! ;)

I am doing ok. Nothing too exciting to report. Baby is still breech. I'm getting a bit nervous and discouraged, but trying to just hope the Webster and other little tricks will work.

I got to spend time w/ my 8 week old nephew yesterday and realized just how hard it's going to be with a 2.5 y/o and a newborn. Addison was great w/ him but very interested in breast feeding "what you doiiiiing?" she kept asking my sister in law. "where baby Joe?" LOL So I know she's gonna be up in my business on that one when she can really see what is going on... And when he fell asleep on me and I was lucky enough that Addison was napping I realized I am going to probably miss a lot of the NB "snuggly" time and instead have the new baby in the Moby or Ergo so I can run around after Addy. Made me a little sad. But I'm excited for LO to come too! :)  

• Options

baby ava was born 7/30 :-) 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/56393363.aspx

here's my birth story from my local board

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesophabelle:

baby ava was born 7/30 :-) 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/56393363.aspx

here's my birth story from my local board

Awesome! Thanks! I updated. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!

• Options
    Well we had out 14 week appointment last week and my Dr said that I'm measuring on time! I haven't gained any weight, other than what I lost in the first tri. Also baby's hb was 160! We find out what sex we're having on September 17th! I wish it was earlier, but they only do mornings and Saturdays and I don't get vacation or sick days.
  • Options

imageGeekMom:
    Well we had out 14 week appointment last week and my Dr said that I'm measuring on time! I haven't gained any weight, other than what I lost in the first tri. Also baby's hb was 160! We find out what sex we're having on September 17th! I wish it was earlier, but they only do mornings and Saturdays and I don't get vacation or sick days.

how exciting! Definitely stinks waiting but it's worth it! :) Jealous of your no weight gain yet. ;)  

• Options

Everything is going good here. We have another growth scan Thursday since he's still measuring 2 weeks ahead. I'm going to talk to her and see what she's thinking as far as his due date goes so I can try and keep my bosses up to date.

Sometime in the next month, I need to get the courage to talk to my boss about pumping at work. I mainly work with a bunch of guys so I guess that's why I feel weird about it.. The only place I could possibly do it is the conference room, unless they want to install blinds in my boss' wife's office - which I'm not sure they'd be willing to do - so we'll see how that goes.

Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • Options
    imageCeltiCutie:

imageGeekMom:

how exciting! Definitely stinks waiting but it's worth it! :) Jealous of your no weight gain yet. ;)  

i shouldnt have said anything! i gained 2 lbs :( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"