1st Trimester

3rd pregnancy and "showing" at 5 weeks?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hi everyone,

I started to show with my 2nd pregnancy much earlier than I did with my first....maybe around 11 weeks?  I am 5 weeks now, and this crazy bloated bump below my belly button is quite alarming!!! As with all strange symptoms of pregnancy, I feel like I start to play mind tricks with myself because why on earth would I look like this so early!?!?! Holy moly!!! Have any other 3rd (or more) timers experienced this?

Thank you :)

Re: 3rd pregnancy and "showing" at 5 weeks?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

• I was crazy bloated about 5 1/2 - 6 weeks (like looking 4 months pregnant kind of bloat - embarassing!) but it started dying down around 10 1/2 - 11 weeks...it'll get bad occasionally if I have really salty foods and retain a lot of water, otherwise I look kinda normal now...just waiting for the actual bump to arrive. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • First of all, congrats! I just love seeing other 3rd time Mommies on here :) I am 8 weeks and just starting to bloat, but everyone is different. It is no fun b/c we haven't told anyone yet and my shorts are seriously uncomfortable so I am starting the wardrobe assessment on what I can and can't wear. I am normally a size 2 so it is just really noticeable. I feel like I am going to have to tell sooner than I want to for this reason!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i'm a second timer and the bloat was so bad at 5 wks i was in maternity pants. and i was totally starting to show at 8wks. now i look like 4 months pregnant!
  • Me too!  I am sticking to baggy shirts and hoping it is just bloat that will go down soon. However the really disturbing part is how much my hips have already widened.  Most of my shorts are too tight on the hips and I REFUSE to even think about maternity clothes until 12 weeks.  Ugh, I dread bringing that bin up from the basement.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am Pregnant with my second. I am also feeling the Bloat!!  I feel like im huge!! I can no longer fit into most of my pants!! They just are too tight when i go to button them and getting them up over my hips is a chore. I guess i'll have to say good  bye to size zero! My sister in law says she lost weight with her second baby so now im feeling so HUGE!! Everyone is different. Glad to hear im not the only one in this situation.

having a baby
  • I am on my 5th pregnancy (one MC at 14 weeks) and the bloat is there with a vengence.  With my 3rd and 4th it went back down and then up from there.  I did show sooner with each pregnancy.  It does get harder to hide it at as long. 
  • I'm a third timer too, and I ended up bringing out some maternity pants around week seven through ten because the bloat was SO bad. This week though I'm back comfortably into my normal jeans and normal tops; the bloat will kill ya. :-)
  • This is my 3rd too, and I am all about the comfy pants right now!  I haven't been able to comfortably button my pants for about a month now.  The BellaBand is saving me from having to buy maternity clothes at this embarassingly early date.  But I look like I am 6 months pregnant.  Gonna be a long 9 months!
  • Yay for all the 3rd time mommas!!!!!!!!!!!  Big Smile

But not for all the bloating and early showing  Sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"