2nd Trimester
Options

Boring Sunday, what's for dinner?? :)

I am making homemade french onion soup with bread! What does everyone else have planned (or already had since I am on the west coast).
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Boring Sunday, what's for dinner?? :)

• Options
    We got Chicken from Publix (supermarket) with potato salad. Yum.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still having food aversions, so I just had a grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of V-8 V-Fusion juice for my fruits/veggies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made homemade chicken and wild rice soup, Velveeta grilled cheese and peach cake!  MMM the house smells so good!
  • Options
    Pizza on the grill!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tacos!  mmmmmm! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

• Options
    We had some gross store bought pizza... but I'll tell you what was for dessert... oven toasted s'mores- YUM! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I made a ritatoni bake with turkey italian sausage- one of DH's favorites for leftovers!
  • Options

We had angel hair pasta with fresh spinach, mushrooms, and tomato-vodka cream sauce. Yum. Broccoli and multi-grain bread on the side.

Now DH is tempting me with the prospect of chocolate lava cake. :)

• Options
    We ate a big lunch out after church today, so I think we're keeping it light and simple with chicken salad tonight.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    I made grilled cheese and tomato soup :)  I didn't feel like going to the store and my husband was actually craving it! 
  • Options
    Tonight I had a big peach, some Gino's East Chicago style deep dish pizza with garlic and spinach, and a nice big glass of grapefruit juice to wash it down with and a glass of water after that. I'm not sure why but I pretty much like to have some kind of grapefruit with every meal. :) I can't wait to be able to eat onions again. Every time I try, I end up with horrible heartburn. :( 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like we had the popular pick at our house.  Hubby is out of town so me and DD had grilled ham and cheese, bagel chips, and pickles.  For dessert, I let her help me bake chocolate chip cookies...I even let her lick the spoon!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We had carne asada that DH made and it was delicious!
  • Options

We had grilled steaks.  They were sooo good.  Also had some balsamic and olive oil marinated peppers and bread.  Mmm.  Now I want dessert!

• Options
    Salmon with white rice and broccoli. Then we went on a walk to the ice cream shoppe (1/2 mile away) and got cones. Yum!
    Edited because I am an English teacher and that's what we do.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

BFP: 7/20/14  MMC: 8/29/14  D&C: 8/31
    BFP: 12/27/14 MMC: 1/26/15 D&C: 1/29
    Anniversary

• Options
    Baby wanted and got Mexican :)
  • Options
    last night was homemade beef burgers with potato salad and green beans.  Night before was (homemade chicken broth) mexican lime tortilla soup - so good!!!
    About me: Daughter turns 4 in Feb 2016... second baby due in mid-Jan 2016!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"