Success after IF

my c-section is tomorrow morning

I'm trying to stay calm about the whole thing.  Yesterday afternoon I thought about rescheduling for Thursday but I've decided to just go ahead as planned.  Wish me good luck, I've never had a c/s before so this will be a new experience ...

ETA:  I wish I was more excited, but I'm still just nervous.  Hopefully the excitement will come once I meet him.

Re: my c-section is tomorrow morning

• Good luck!  I hope everything goes smoothly and it's an easy recovery!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck!  I'm sure everything will go fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • how exciting!  good luck and keep us posted.

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Good luck! I was nervous as well, but my c-section was very easy!
  • i am sure everything will go smoothly- come back after he is here to tell us all about it, with photos!  good luck!
  • Good luck!  I hope everything goes perfectly!!
  • Wow, that went fast-- congratulations!  Can't wait to hear more!!
  • Good luck!! 

I was nervous for mine too...but it was easy peasy...nothing to it!!  Take your pain meds and take it easy!!

Can't wait to see pictures!!

• good luck!  How exciting!!
  • Good luck tomorrow!  Once the surgery is over and the nerves from that have passed you can focus on loving on your newest little guy!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GL! My c-section wasn't plannec but it was easier than i thougjt. I agree, just take your meds and you will be fine plus you will have your little guy to love on.
  • I'll be excited for you for now!!!  I'm sure I would be nervous if I was in your shoes. Good luck tomorrow! I hope your c/s goes smooth! Can't wait to hear the news!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So excited for you! Good luck! It will go great!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Good luck! :)
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck!
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good luck sweetie!!  I hope that it is smooth as can be and that you can get past the fear of the unknown and be able to get down to business getting to know your baby boy!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"