Pregnant after a Loss
Options

A line is a line!!

I already know that.... but for 3 days ive been seeing a very faint line... and its not getting darker at all... im gonna keep testing... i definitely dont trust it yet..  i was able to get one good picture but only the original GIGANTIC file of the picture is when its visible... i put them on photobucket and since they shrink the pic its so hard to see it...  i guarantee if i posted it youd all probably tell me that i was crazy lol.

Did anyone else here have an experience like this with tests that arent getting darker?

FYI - AF is due on Tuesday!

Re: A line is a line!!

• Options
    Are you using the same kind of tests? Sometimes the tests only get so dark.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageemeraudecephiro:

I agree with this and the pp about digital.

Congratulations and Welcome! Maybe try waiting until AF is supposed to show? [I know that's far away!]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageopallover:

imageemeraudecephiro:

I agree with this and the pp about digital.

Congratulations and Welcome! Maybe try waiting until AF is supposed to show? [I know that's far away!]

Thanks ladies...

Nope, using FRER & Wondfo...   i havent tried a digital yet but i will tomorrow... 

I had a similar thing happen last time... the line tests were soooo light... i think it just might be my urine... maybe it doesnt show up well idk...

• Options
    I agree, a line is a line. Mine was really really faint, but it was there..... Congrats to you, you are pregnant! Just call your doc tomorrow for labs.
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Mine was super faint too, I re-checked with a digital that same afternoon and it was +. H&H 9 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks ladies... i will keep you updated... im gonna call my dr in the morning... since im on Crinone he would probably have had me go for a beta anyway... so we;ll see....
  • Options
    When I was testing with the wondflo they didn't get darker until I like 6 weeks. if you want, I can try to find a picture of my craziness.
  • Options

imageGuppyAmy:
    When I was testing with the wondflo they didn't get darker until I like 6 weeks. if you want, I can try to find a picture of my craziness.

thank you for the offer lol... maybe tomorrow if its still the crazy light line

• Options
    tdmd09tdmd09 member

I only had about 4 ICs left when I got my BFP (at 9DPO), and I tested every day and it didn't seem like the line got any darker as the days went on.

I also used FRERs on 9, 10 and 11DPO and they were all negative, so I never saw a positive one of those. But my digital was positive at 11DPO, and I didn't want to spend more money on tests so I quit peeing on things.

I would just call your doctor in the morning and see if he/she wants betas and go from there.

And congratulations! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    tew213tew213 member

A line is a line - congrats! I agree with PPs - get a digi so you can stop worrying about lines!

With this BFP, I got very faint lines at 11, 12, 13 dpo. I did test with a cbe digi at 11dpo that said Pregnant - but I too wanted to watch the line get darker. 15 and 16dpo it was darker, but not as dark as the control. 26dpo it was finally darker than the control. So it takes time, and like others said, depending on the test, it may not get that dark,

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats!  A line is a line!  FWIW I had faint lines on wondfo and FRER and still got a "pregnant" on a digital all the same day.  Then the next few days when I was testing the line was getting darker.

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Options
    JT325JT325 member

Congratulations!  Welcome!

My line stayed about the same for two days and then started getting darker.  I did get "pregnant" on a digital with my first faint line on my IC. 

BFP#1: 3/9/11 Natural m/c: 3/21/11
    BFP#2: 7/21/11 DS born 3/23/12

BFP#3: 9/14/14 EDD 5/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"