May 2011 Moms
Options

What does your LO wear to daycare?

My two-month-old DS will starting at a day care center next week.  Up until now, he's been at home with me and he's only worn onesies all summer because of the heat.  What does your LO wear for daycare? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What does your LO wear to daycare?

• Options
    My son usually wears onesies at home but I try to add pants/shorts to daycare or put him in a romper. It seems cool enough in there to do so. I think the pants/ shorts will matter more when he is mobile. If he is in a onesie they are good with covering his legs with a blanket if needed when he's napping.
  • Options
    DD wears shorts/skirts with a short sleeve top or a dress.  It doesn't feel too cold in there and she has a blanket for naps and a sweatshirt if she gets cold.
    ~~~I am MrsPLW71~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Birth Story
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, something you don't mind getting messed up - or lost.  Hate to say it, but I was sent home with other kids clothes more often than not.  Most of the time we were able to swap it back, but others are gone.  Same goes with any sheets or blankets they ask you to bring in - They wrote her name on her bedroom theme sheets with permanent marker, even though I put her name on the tag.  Super Angry
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"