Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Another loss

Hi ladies - I just got word from my doctor that my beta numbers are going down and I am having another m/c.  This is loss number 4 for me. I am going to try and have this happen naturally as opposed to another D & C.  I am just numb right now, along with angry. I feel like crap, as I am sure you can all relate.  I just hate this!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another loss

• Options
    I am so sorry that this had to happen to you again. I hope you can find peace and take some time for your body to heal. We recently just had a devastating loss as well so I can totally relate to the feeling like crap part! I'm right there with you!
  • Options

I am so terribly sorry for your losses. Sending lots of T&P your way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so, so sorry....noone should have to go through one, let alone four. My thoughts are with you. ((hugs))

Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Options

Oh no :( No no no.  I can't believe you are going through this again...this is so f-ing messed up.

I have no words for you...I understand and I am so so sorry.  F-ing March board, we were both kicked off.

• Options

I am so sorry to hear of your losses.  I simply can't imagine the pain of going through this more then once.  You and your family with be in my thoughts and prayers. 

Sending a bunch of hugs your way. 

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Options
    LbloomLbloom member
    Oh no! My heart is so heavy for you. There is so much unfairness in the world. I wish you didn't have to be on this board. I'm praying for you. We are here for you.
  • Options
    Oh no :( I am so sorry to see you over here from the March '12 board!  You had such kind words for me when I had to leave and all I can say is that you have every right to feel as angry as you do right now.  When you are ready, I hope to see you over on TTCAL.  In the meantime, please PM me if you ever want to talk.  I am truly so sorry to see you here.  ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 6/28/11 ~ EDD 3/7/12 ~ m/c 7/15/11 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/29/11 ~ EDD 5/12/12. 4/25/12: Our take home baby is here!
     BFP #3 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/11/14.  4/27/14:  Our second take home baby is here!

• Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  My heart goes out to you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  It really isn't fair.  I've also had 4 m/cs and just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"