Trouble TTC
Options

FFFC anyone?

Anyone have a confession?

I've got one. I wonder sometimes if it would be easier to just say "let's just not try anymore." I don't know if it's preservation of my sanity or what. Maybe I'm afraid to go through IUIs and Clomid and stuff and fail. But I know we really do want a baby. I just wish we could look into the future and see the end result so we could know if it's worth it to go through all this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P/SAIF Welcome
Invisible Finish Line
3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.

Re: FFFC anyone?

• Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I've got one. I wonder sometimes if it would be easier to just say "let's just not try anymore." I don't know if it's preservation of my sanity or what. Maybe I'm afraid to go through IUIs and Clomid and stuff and fail. But I know we really do want a baby. I just wish we could look into the future and see the end result so we could know if it's worth it to go through all this.

I feel this way about once a week! And I agree, I think it's a way of staying sane. Not sure it's working for me. Lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sometimes I take my prenatal vitamin with a glas of wine. I think that's generally frowned upon. lol.

Hang int there, I think we all have those feelings of wanting to just give up sometimes. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My best friend is 40 and just starting trying for their second child. In the first month of trying they had sex once and got pregnant. They had their first child two years ago and it was the same story- got pregnant the first month after their wedding.

I AM happy for her, but frustrated by people who make conception look so easy. It makes me feel like there is something wrong with me.

• Options
    imageTheHensonWedding:

Sometimes I take my prenatal vitamin with a glas of wine. I think that's generally frowned upon. lol.

Hang int there, I think we all have those feelings of wanting to just give up sometimes. 

That's awesome! Why not enjoy it while you can?

I hate the prenatals that are horse pills. I take gummy multi-vitamins, then take a teeny folic acid vitamin.

• Options
    imagekeelmic:

My best friend is 40 and just starting trying for their second child. In the first month of trying they had sex once and got pregnant. They had their first child two years ago and it was the same story- got pregnant the first month after their wedding.

I AM happy for her, but frustrated by people who make conception look so easy. It makes me feel like there is something wrong with me.

I can totally understand that frustration but what I think upsets me more is that then people like that completely disregard the idea that not everyone gets pregnant so easily.
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

This.  If MH didn't want kids so badly, I think I could be convinced to stop this madness and just live my life.  I really, really hate what it's made me become as of late. 

***S/PAIFW***TTC since forever ago....

DH-34-MFI-motility+morphology.... Me-32-Hypothyrpid+LPD

7/8/11: Clomid100mg+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN

8/2/11: Clomid50mg+Ovidrel+IUI#2=BFFN

8/25/11: Follistim50iu+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFP!!!!@14dpo

Beta#1 9/8 - 251 Beta#2 9/15 - 1622 Beta#3 9/22 - 12674

1st U/S; heard one beautiful HB of 129 - 9/29/11

OB visit; HB of 166 - 10/13/11

2nd US; HB of 163 - 10/18/11

A/S - 12/9/11 - It's a perfect healthy BOY!!!!

Our miracle baby boy - born 5/24/12

• Options
    imagetgreenf:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I feel this way about once a week! And I agree, I think it's a way of staying sane. Not sure it's working for me. Lol.

I feel this way too.  We've just recently started having "the talk" about how far we are willing to go as a couple and what paths we'd consider -- IUI, IVF, IVF/ICSI, adoption?  (This after our most recent SA came back at 3.6 mill, which is better than 300K, but still pretty abysmal.)  The reality just started hitting DH that we are a year into this thing, and he's just started to get frustrated and sad about his lack of sperm.  

But at the same time that I'm thinking "I'll just stop caring, take a break from charting"... I just can't do it. I still stare at pregnant women, obsess over babies, and just generally want so badly to be pregnant.  Now that DH is really starting to feel it, the whole thing is that much harder.  [Vent over.]

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options

Outside of MH there are 2 people who know we're seeing an RE/having a hard time getting KU.  Our families don't even know what's going on.

There is girl in our group of friends who....I can't even describe her well.  She has an opinion and a thought on every.thing.under.the.sun. even if she has no effing idea what she's talking about and I always pride myself on keeping my mouth shut when she's going on about something she shouldn't be.  But that may change...and change quickly.

She was telling us Tuesday about her SIL and BIl getting a divorce and how the fact that they couldn't get pregnant played into the divorce.  She kept saying how they didn't get pregnant "because they both didn't really have their hearts in it and hat of course makes it more difficult" and "if they really wanted it it would have been easier." 

I told MH that the next time she says something like that I'm going to reply something along the lines of, "Hold up, are you telling me that MH and I who have been trying for almost a year and a half "don't want it enough and our hearts aren't into it enough and THAT is why I have to take meds, get shots, have my blood drawn, and get vaginal ultrasounds all the time?"  UGH--that was more of a vent but I feel better

• Options

I annoyed with my brother and future SIL. They are getting married in a week. I have asked numerous times when and where H and I need to be so that we can figure everything out. As of right now all I know is that I have a hair appt scheduled for 10AM. Have no idea where and at this point really just don't care.

ETA my second one:

While I'm so looking forward to hosting my BFF's baby shower next Sunday, I'm not looking forward to dealing with all the questions about TTC that I will be asked.

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:

Outside of MH there are 2 people who know we're seeing an RE/having a hard time getting KU.  Our families don't even know what's going on.

There is girl in our group of friends who....I can't even describe her well.  She has an opinion and a thought on every.thing.under.the.sun. even if she has no effing idea what she's talking about and I always pride myself on keeping my mouth shut when she's going on about something she shouldn't be.  But that may change...and change quickly.

She was telling us Tuesday about her SIL and BIl getting a divorce and how the fact that they couldn't get pregnant played into the divorce.  She kept saying how they didn't get pregnant "because they both didn't really have their hearts in it and hat of course makes it more difficult" and "if they really wanted it it would have been easier." 

I told MH that the next time she says something like that I'm going to reply something along the lines of, "Hold up, are you telling me that MH and I who have been trying for almost a year and a half "don't want it enough and our hearts aren't into it enough and THAT is why I have to take meds, get shots, have my blood drawn, and get vaginal ultrasounds all the time?"  UGH--that was more of a vent but I feel better

That would make my blood boil. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:

I award you a bazillion points for not punching her in the vag right there. 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    ccamccam member
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I just said this exact thing to DH last night.  Everyone keeps telling me, "it will all be worth it".... but how do you know?  How do you know that I'll get pregnant and it will all be worth it?  I was a bit of a downer last night! 

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options

I've stopped being nice to people during treatments. I had to get blood drawn twice this week and the lab tech pissed me off. She was going on and on about "oh how sweet that you are trying to get pregnant" and "If you really want kids you can have one of mine...I have two".

Normally I would just smile and nod, but instead I went all 'crazy infertile lady' on her and said "Sure! Just let me know your address and what time you want me to come pick them up!!!"

Unfortunately, she probably still doesn't get it, but I feel better. Cool

• Options

My husband and I have been trying for a year and a half, which is not long compared to many people on the message boards, and we are just starting to finish initial testing with the RE. I have my HSG on Monday. However, I get very emotionally tired from all the tests/test results/etc.

Yesterday I went to have CD3 blood work and as I sat in the waiting room, I felt somewhat comforted by the people in the waiting room, who looked just like me! Then, I saw two girls come out of the treatment area with ultrasound pictures. My first thought was jealousy, but then I thought....if I stick with this, it WILL work! So I was mildly inspired. :) Hang in there. We will do this!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.Umm:

I've stopped being nice to people during treatments. I had to get blood drawn twice this week and the lab tech pissed me off. She was going on and on about "oh how sweet that you are trying to get pregnant" and "If you really want kids you can have one of mine...I have two".

Normally I would just smile and nod, but instead I went all 'crazy infertile lady' on her and said "Sure! Just let me know your address and what time you want me to come pick them up!!!"

Oh NO she din't!!!! Wow...some people. I give you full permission to go off on the next twatwaffle who says something like that to you again (you can include a z snap if you'd like too Wink)

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:

I'm sorry you have to deal with that. That would piss me off to no end.

• Options
    imageccam:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I just said this exact thing to DH last night.  Everyone keeps telling me, "it will all be worth it".... but how do you know?  How do you know that I'll get pregnant and it will all be worth it?  I was a bit of a downer last night! 

Seriously. People are sometimes big fans of saying, "don't worry, you'll have a baby!' Um, how do you know? None of us are guaranteed anything. There have been ladies who've done IVF (you know, the "cure all") 5 or 7 times and didn't have success. These are possibilities I feel I have to prepare myself for, realistically.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:
    imageMrs.Umm:

Oh NO she din't!!!! Wow...some people. I give you full permission to go off on the next twatwaffle who says something like that to you again (you can include a z snap if you'd like too Wink)

YAY! I love the z-snap!

• Options

This may not be a confession...probably more like an opinion but who cares.

When people through out the "FML" card on petty things it really irritates me. IMHO, things like miss placing OPKs or PG tests do not deserve a FML. Think about those words....really??? F your life b/c you lost a pee stick. I know it costs money but seriously. F your life? Come one, give me a break lol.

I suppose it's all about perspective Huh?

• Options
    imageMrs.Umm:

Good for you! The nurse said the exact same thing to me when I was laying on the hospital bed before my LAP. I so wish I would have said something. But it was to early in the am I wasn't on my A game :-)
  • Options
    imagetgreenf:
    imageMrs.Umm:

Good for you! The nurse said the exact same thing to me when I was laying on the hospital bed before my LAP. I so wish I would have said something. But it was to early in the am I wasn't on my A game :-)

Seriously, what is it about talking to someone who is having tttc that makes people eat their foot? As my father used to say: "engage brain before opening mouth"

• Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:
    imageMrs.Umm:

Holy sh#t.... Twatwaffle. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! That just made me LOL in my living room!
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I felt like this last weekend.  I seriously spent the whole day crying and trying to tell myself I could give up.  Fortunately, my DH was able to reassure me that this will happen one day.  Hang in there.

My FFFC is that one reason I'm so pissed that this cycle ended with a BFN and last cycle was a c/p was timing with my job.  I'm a school psychologist, and getting pregnant in June or July would have meant an extra month or two tacked on to my maternity leave/ summer vacay.  :( 

TTC#1 since July '10. DH: Borderline Morph. Me: age 33. Hypothyroidism.
    FSH #1: 10.9 (E2 80.7). FSH #2: 11.8 (E2 72.6). FSH #3: 9.1 (E2 36)
    AMH: 2.6. AFC: ranges 9-21. HSG: clear. SHG: normal.
    After 3 failed TI cycles, 3 failed IUI cycles, a couple of c/ps, we got our sticky baby on IUI #4 (first with injects).
    Feb '12 Clomid/Menopur/Ganirelix/IVIL/Heparin/Acupuncture + IUI #4= BFP!
    Baby girl born at 34 weeks on 10/16/12
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers <a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/cnickis/Nicki Wedding/?action=view
  • Options
    imageMrs.Umm:
    imagetgreenf:
    imageMrs.Umm:

Seriously, what is it about talking to someone who is having tttc that makes people eat their foot? As my father used to say: "engage brain before opening mouth"

That's exactly it! They think they are being funny, yeah not so much. I usually wish people would just say nothing rather than something stupid, ha.
  • Options
    ccamccam member
    imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imageccam:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

Seriously. People are sometimes big fans of saying, "don't worry, you'll have a baby!' Um, how do you know? None of us are guaranteed anything. There have been ladies who've done IVF (you know, the "cure all") 5 or 7 times and didn't have success. These are possibilities I feel I have to prepare myself for, realistically.

Exactly!!  And try to explain that to someone who isn't going through it - impossible!  So now I just nod my head or change the subject. 

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    I would also like to confess that after a month of healthy eating, I blew it today. I had a ham and egg sandwich from the hospital cafeteria for breakfast, and two hot dogs for lunch. And, I'm already planning my mid afternoon ice cream.
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imageccam:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I can't stand when people tell me that. My husband is very optimistic and I love that part about him, but sometimes he says that. "Don't worry, it will happen." I say "Don't you understand? I have to prepare myself for this. There is a possibility that it will not happen for us." We may not have started treatment yet, so I do not know how my body will react, but it doesn't make it any easier. I have that fear and it's not going away.

• Options

imageMrs.Umm:
    I would also like to confess that after a month of healthy eating, I blew it today. I had a ham and egg sandwich from the hospital cafeteria for breakfast, and two hot dogs for lunch. And, I'm already planning my mid afternoon ice cream.

It's ok to cheat every once in a while. I have to say that I haven't been that good lately. I have been craving things I shouldn't and caving. I am already thinking about getting a few things after work that I shouldn't be eating. It's hard!

• Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:

I give you full permission to go off on the next twatwaffle who says something like that to you again (you can include a z snap if you'd like too Wink)

hahaha laughed so hard I almost peed myself at work!! twatwaffle?! I HAVE to remember that one!!! hahah 

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageKdgTeacher:

I award you a bazillion points for not punching her in the vag right there. 

Made me laugh out loud!  But yeah, that comment would have deserved it.  In fact, maybe the bazillion points should have been awarded for the vag punch on behalf of all aspiring mamas everywhere.

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options

I confess that I've eaten a bowl of ice cream after every injection this week and have only worked out twice. Oh well.

I also confess that a fb "friend" posted yesterday about being frustrated that she's not PG yet. Now, she got married a year ago, and about six months ago changed her status to 'single' and went back to her maiden name. Apparently they are back together and trying for a baby. Countdown to her upcoming pregnancy announcement that I'm already pissed about and it hasn't even happened yet.........

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagekeelmic:

I can totally understand that frustration but what I think upsets me more is that then people like that completely disregard the idea that not everyone gets pregnant so easily.

That is what upsets me the most. I have only been seeing my fertility dr since March, but people who make comments or complain about being pregnant...I would love to be in their shoes! I had a friend who miscarried and then the second time she tried it happened right away. She knows what I am going through and constantly makes comments about how it happend for them right away! Needless to say we are no longer close friends. People just dont think before speaking!

Me-Diagnosed With PCOS - Hubby-Has Super Swimmers :)
    TTC#1 Since March 2011
    March/April 2011 - 150mg Clomid + Ovidrel + TI = BFN
    May 2011 & June 2011 - 150mg Clomid = No Response
    July 2011 - Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI#1(8/1/11)= BFN
    August 2011 - Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI#2 (8/30/11)=BFN
    September 2011 - BREAK NEEDED DUE TO ENLARGED OVARIES :(
    October 2011 - Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI#3 (10/23/11) = BFP!!
    Beta#1(11/7/11)=250 Beta#2(11/9/11)=487 Beta#3(11/17/11)=6500

BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Using donor sperm does not equal "carrying another man's baby".  
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Options
    imageHotChocolate79:
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

This.  If MH didn't want kids so badly, I think I could be convinced to stop this madness and just live my life.  I really, really hate what it's made me become as of late. 

I can completely relate to all of this and I think it's an attempt at taking back some control. If we don't get pregnant by the end of this year I think I will be done trying for a while or maybe forever. We have 3 fresh IVF-ICSI cycles that insurance will help us with and frankly I feel like 2 is my max right now.  This has been such a draining process and I hate thinking what this is doing to my body (not my figure, but health wise it can't be that great to be pumped full of hormones).

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
  • Options

Mine is that I constantly lurk on the 9-12 and the 12-24 board all day long. I like a lot of the ladies over there and I wish I had a baby so I could join in their conversations. I also love lurking this site called survivinginfidelity.com. I've never cheated or been cheated on but I have this sick fascination with it.Embarrassed I am shocked every day at what the betrayed spouses put up with! 

ETA- I find myself on the other boards frequently, especially on The Nest, since we're on a TTC break. Sometimes I can't handle all the BFP's I've seen on here lately. Sad

• Options
    imageMrs.Umm:

Yes  I'm starting a standing ovation for you :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm late but I need to get this out.

I've been avoiding my pregnant BF. She's due next month and I'm not sure I can deal with seeing her pregnant belly or the baby's room for the 100th time and I don't want talk about her upcoming delivery. 

I feel like such a bad friend.  I've been so emotional lately and I really need a little break from her and all of her baby stuff. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 2/2010
    DX - Unexplained
    Clomid + IUI 1-3 = BFN
    IVF #1: Stims Started 7/08/11 (Gonal F)
    ER 7/18/11 - 9 retrieved
    Fert Report: 9 mature and all 9 fertilized
    ET 7/21/11 - 2 embies transferred
    Beta 1 (8/03) = 471 Beta 2 (8/5) 1416
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

I have these same exact thoughts all the time.  I also often think that one day when I am looking back at this chapter of my life ("Chapter IF"), it's going to be one big blur because I am so consumed by it and so inside my own head all of the time...I hate that! 

• Options

Well yesterday morning after work, I went to my cell phone company store because I was having trouble with my new phone. While I was playing with all the demo phones, I clicked on facebook and someone was actually still logged in. A 22 year old girl from my town. I was already having a horrible and emotional day because I feel like I'm so out this cycle. So I changed her status on facebook to " I just pooped in my pants!!!" LOL.

Anyway it made me feel better!!! :)

My furbabies: Izzy and Pepper
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    8/09 Dx w/ endo & laparoscopy to remove adhesions
    8/6/10 BFP#1 m/c at 6wks
    8/22/10 BFP#2 EDD 5/20/11, m/c at 10wks. D&C 10/17/10
    2/15/2011- Dx w/ Ashermans Syndrome & surgery to remove scar tissue + high dose hormone therapy
    5/2011 Started seeing a RE
    5/2/2011 HSG: both tubes blocked
    6/6/11 Clomid Cycle#1 50mg=BFN
    6/29/11 Clomid Cycle#2 50mg ?
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    LindzKLindzK member
    imagekcade21:

Well yesterday morning after work, I went to my cell phone company store because I was having trouble with my new phone. While I was playing with all the demo phones, I clicked on facebook and someone was actually still logged in. A 22 year old girl from my town. I was already having a horrible and emotional day because I feel like I'm so out this cycle. So I changed her status on facebook to " I just pooped in my pants!!!" LOL.

Anyway it made me feel better!!! :)

So, I am totally late, trying to catch up on things. And this seriously made me LOL! OMG! Hilarious!

Me=30, DH=31
    Together since 2000, Married 10/17/2009
    TTC since 2/2010,Dx with PCOS 12/2010, taking 1500mg Metformin
    2/11-6/11 Medicated cycles w/RE
    7/11-9/11 Break from RE
    Suprise BFP 10/7/11! DD born 6/14/2012!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"