Trouble TTC
Options

*~*~3T Graduates~*~*

2»

Re: *~*~3T Graduates~*~*

• Options

imageKaliChick:
    Had our first u/s yesterday and it didn't go so well. We saw a sac but it was small and I honestly don't know if he even saw anything in it. We are very worried this isn't going to turn out well. RE wanted another blood draw which showed a rising beta. It is rising just a little more slowly (in the 62 hour range). He felt much better after seeing the beta. I think what we saw is consistent with the beta but I'm still scared out of my mind. Next scan is next Friday. We are hoping to see growth. Any thoughts and prayers are appreciated!

I'm rooting for your little one to be okay. If it helps at all, when I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks, 4 days, all they saw was a sac with nothing in it, and the following week, there was a yolk sac and fetal pole. Hang in there sweetie, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Options

All you ladies are looking fantastic. And Gym, I love the pic of your lil' guy, so cute!

Not much is new for me this week. Just having on and off m/s, all at night.. kind of strange. :) We'll get to meet LO again on the 15th of August, so I'm just holding out until then. No real bump yet, but I think my bloat is finally deflating. :)

I've been following a lot of 3TC ladies lately, and it looks like some of you need some big hugs this week, so I'm sending them out your way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi lovely ladies!! I love seeing all the bellies and babies! You all look wonderful!! This post always helps me keep the hope alive. :)

• Options

Hi ladies! I'm super late today, oops! 

not much to update, still on bed rest, but doing pretty well. I'll be 30 weeks on Monday which is hard to believe! My goal is 35 weeks which is crazy to me that I could have babies in 5 weeks!

Here are a couple of pics my SIL took for me a few weeks ago. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love, love, love all the belly and u/s pics! So glad so many of us have had success.  Congratulations to everyone.  I wish the best of luck to everyone cycling, testing, or about to start treatments.  Thinking of you, KaliChick, and hoping for the best! But it's so early I know your little one has time to grow before your next u/s.  I didn't have my first u/s until 7w2d, and that was great because we knew for sure things were happening.

April was 3 months old on Wednesday.  Time flies.  She is a happy baby.  I really felt like something was wrong with me for quite a bit of her newborn time because I struggled (a few posts about it in my blog).  But she seems to have outgrown her issues and now she is smiling, laughing, and "talking."

Here are two pictures from her "progress shoot" for 3 months.  As you can see from the first one, everything is going in her mouth right now!

Hugs to all.

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"