3rd Trimester
Options

waxing

does anyone know if it is safe to have brazilian waxing done while pregnant?  I am 33 weeks.

Re: waxing

• Options
    Yes it's safe, yes it hurts.  I tried to do some ladyscaping myself, it was not easy.  I used DHs trimmer and a mirror it must have been a sight for sore eyes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't see why it would be a problem. I got a bikini wax about a month ago. I plan on getting the brazilian the week after next.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been getting brazilians regularly since I was about 17 years old.  By now, it doesn't hurt at all.

But it DOES hurt those first few times!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I know the feeling, I am tired of trying to do it myself.  I figured if it was ok I would let the pros do it.  Not that they probably want to see that anymore than I do!  I want to be presentable during delivery!!
  • Options
    Yes I have heard that they are safe but I don't plan on getting one.  The one time that I did get one it was awful, painful and only lasted a few weeks!  Not worth it in my book....
  • Options
    Yep it's safe but it will sting!! :) GOOD LUCK!
  • Options

imagetottee2u:
    Yes it's safe, yes it hurts.  I tried to do some ladyscaping myself, it was not easy.  I used DHs trimmer and a mirror it must have been a sight for sore eyes.

Yeah I did this too...It was pretty comical, but it got the job done.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes!  It's completely safe!! My OB okayed it, and I have been getting brazilian waxes every 5 weeks throughout the entire pregnancy (well, starting in the second trimester because morning sickness was so bad before that).  The first time it hurt quite a bit, but every time after it has been nearly pain free.  I highly recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"