Cincinnati Babies

Reco Your Lunchbox

DD is going to start going to a daycare center. Can you please recommend your lunchbox?  I was looking at the bento lunchboxes, but I read reviews that the lids are hard to put on and they are also not microwave safe. I love the bento style though.

Here is an example of a bento lunch box I am considering.

https://tinyurl.com/3voay3h

TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reco Your Lunchbox

• The Pack-It. The thing is truly amazing. I tested it out for a couple of weeks before I let Katie take it. I would put a yogurt in the morning and it was still fresh from the fridge cold at lunch time. You can get them on Amazon instead of ordering through the infommerical. I believe they are $20.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • I pack my daughter's lunch in a 31 lunch bag.  Instead of an expensive Bento box, I just use the ziplock divided containers. 

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you both for the recos!
  • I bought a 31 lunch tote for Isabelle's lunch, the bigger of the two that they offer.  I also found lunch boxes with different compartments at Old Navy of all places.  They are called Klip It to Go and they are $5.  I bought the lunch cube one and it's great.  Isabelle loves it and she has no problem opening it. 

• My DD doesn't carry a lunch, but I take one to work daily.  I love the Fit & Fresh bags.  I have the downtown bag, and I love it.  It holds so much stuff, and the containers are perfect for putting everything into a small space.  It also has a freezer ice pack, and insulation that keeps things cold for hours without a refrigerator.  LINKY  I think it would be great for a child's lunch, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I had a gift card for Pottery Barn Kids that I didn't know what to buy, and then I saw super cute lunch bags there. Score!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"