Health & Exercise
Options

Recc'd your work out shorts-

Hi - newbie here. 

I just signed up for a Stroller Strides program by me- hopefully my kiddos do OK in the stroller together for an hour.  I have nothing in terms of warm weather work out wear.  Can anyone recc'd some inexpensive shorts?  I am a size 8/10 on the bottom and hoping to get back down to my pre-DS 6/8 size.

TIA!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Recc'd your work out shorts-

• Options
    I love the Nike Tempo shorts.  They are on sale at Nordstroms right now for $20.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip!  there is a Nordstrom right around the corner from us, so I will definitely pick up a pair or 2! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Victorias secret yoga shorts/ capris/ pants -- no matter the weather 1 form of these are my favorite. They are stretchy so as you change size they change a little bit with you and they are very moveable and soft and do a great job of wicking sweat.

Express also has the near same shorts/ capris and pants as well...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am liking the Champion line at Target.  They have everything. Shorts, capris, pants, tops, bras.

It has just enough stretch and I have been able to wear it through out my entire pregnancy. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • Options
    I really like the Under Armour heatgear series.. the compression capris are incredible (and were 20bucks on amazon.com)- they are quality and I like the fit..they are moisture wicking and anti microbial too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"