May 2011 Moms
Options

who's a rockstar? this girl!

i am not one of those people that have a routine down. at all. dd went back to sleep at her 6:30 feeding and is just waking up now, as i type this. new load in the washer. new load in the dryer. load hung up and folded. dishes in dishwasher put away, new ones put in. bottles washed. shower, make up, pumped, ate my oatmeal, drank my tea, re stocked diapers in living room, took cardboard boxes to garage, cleaned off coffee table, gathered her things to be washed, moved bouncer to spare room, cleaned up living room. i don't know about y'all, but that is more than i can get done in an entire day sometimes! plus, dd slept for a 5 hour stretch this morning, from 1:30-6:30!!! today must be my lucky day! okay, that's all. :-) have a wonderful day ladies!!!
together since 7/06 married 10/09 Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image

Re: who's a rockstar? this girl!

• Options
    Wow, you did more in 1 morning that I've done all month, lol!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's more than I seem to get done in a week!! Good job, treat yourself with one of theseCake or these Beer, or heck, Both!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woo hoo!  That's impressive. 
  • Options
    good work!!!  Man it feels good being productive, doesn't it?  My LO is napping too (finally after a 15 minute crying fit) and I just finished the 3rd and final load of laundry, put it all away, straightened the house, did bottles, atesome greek yogurt with kashi cereal mixed in, got/sorted mail, wrote a few thankyous for recent gifts, cleaned his room, made our bed and now I'm pumping.  Then it's showertime and then I have to run to the bank, wrap my nieces 53" bear that we got her for her first birthday, assemble the jungle animal cake pops I made for her party and get LO dressed and get to the party by 2.  Oh, and a nap sure would e nice since we were up THREE times for feeedings last night. I've got four hrs... 
  • Options
    M hasn't slept since 4 this morning
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"