Blended Families
Options

Hi ladies!

Well, it's been a while, but I decided to stop by and say hello again! Hope everyone is doing well. Things on my end are fairly awesome....my fiancee is now my husband as of last month, and our family continues to adjust nicely to the change. The boys all love their baby sister, and she is doing great and growing like a weed.

Of course, we still run into the occasional issue involving either discipline with the kids, or the occasional random issue with my son's BF or my stepson's BM, but things have calmed down quite significantly for the most part. Other things, such as changes to some scheduling for holidays with my son, are in the process of being taken care of....surprisingly enough, WITH the cooperation of my ex-husband.

So overall, things are going well. Hope you ladies are doing just as great, and that your familes are as well! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi ladies!

• Options

I don't think I was around here much when you were last here, but welcome back! 
    Glad things are going so well for you overall.  Keep up the good work!

• Options
    I remember you from the March 2011 boards and we have been on the same baby boards all along.  I turned into a Feb 2011 mama though!  Good to see you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"