Connecticut Babies

This board is terribly slow. GTKY post

Hi girls,

Let's get things moving over here with a getting to know you post.  Just put your real first name (if you want), whether you are pregnant or have kids already, what stage pregnancy or age of child, and where you live (if you want to).  And then add your favorite thing about Connecticut in July.  Go. 

Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This board is terribly slow. GTKY post

• Name:  Betsy

Pregnant or Have Kids:  Currently Pregnant

Stage of Pregnancy or Age of kids:  24 weeks pregnant

Live in:  Woodbridge

Favorite thing about July in CT:  The weather.  I odd like that and love heat and humidity.  Although being pregnant this summer is making me not like the heat so much. 

Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name: Katie

Pregnancy: 25 weeks, first one :-)

Where : East Hampton, CT

I love CT because we have everything pretty close, like Boston and NYC without living in the city :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Name: Donna

Pregnancy: My son is 8 months old, first one

Where : branford

I love the concerts on the green, walking to the center of town, the local beaches with only a few people on them, Ashley's ice cream, rose orchards (animals and ice cream!), the local festivals and the big one the corn and potato festival!!!  I can go on and on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name: Erika

Pregnancy: This is my first, I'm 7 weeks along.

Where : New Hartford

My favorite things about CT in the summer are the antique fairs and used book sales (although I wouldn't be shocked to hear that these things occur in other states too!)

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Name: Lauren

kids- 16 month old twin

live: Norwalk

love- the beaches

• Name: Karen

Pregnant?: Maybe? :) Currently TTC...

Town: Middletown

Fave CT thing: Farmer's markets! There is something about fresh fruit and veggies when it's hot out.

Baby #1 is on the way! BabyFruit Ticker You can't think negative thoughts and expect a positive outcome...
  • Name: Susan

Pregnant? yes!!! 19 weeks 3 days

Town: East Haven

Favorite thing about ct in July: The weather!! I love cook outs!!!

1064-1 bouncebounce Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since June 2009 BFP April 2010 .. miscarriage May 2011 BFP March 25th 2011 Ryan Michael was born 11/30/11 6lbs 0.4 oz 18 inches long!!!
  • Name:  Amy

Pregnant?  Yes! 11+ weeks

Town:  Norwalk

Fav thing:  swimming in my pool!

• Name: Nina

Preg:  just started to TTC so, no, not yet

Location:  Currently Vernon but looking to relocate down towards the Norwalk area due to DH's new job.

CT in July: The weather is great.  ESPECIALLY this year.  It has been just gorgeous! :)

BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Name: Heather

Pregnancy: we have a 15 1/2 mo daughter and we're TTC #2 next cycle

Where : Bloomfield

I also like the location of CT inbetween two major cities and I like the 4 distinct seasons although I could live without the snow.

~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Lauren

1 Daughter- 12 months

Now live in Manchester. From Waterbury/Naugatuck

Not loving too much about CT these days. BUT, I guess it is still home. 

• Name: Irene

Pregnancy: My son Dominic is almost 6 months.

Where : I'm from Branford!  I love all of the things mentioned by Donna above about this area - Ashley's, the beaches, the dining... its a great place to live. I lived on Long Island for several years but came back. Glad I did!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"