Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

So, is it safe over here or what?

Do I need protection to use this board? Sodelish, do you have a condom I can borrow?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, is it safe over here or what?

• Options
    You may want one! Evidently there is a second me going around posting nudey pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

silly bump

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSarahWaggy:
    You may want one! Evidently there is a second me going around posting nudey pictures.

STFU. Seriously?

• Options

Hell no it isn't safe.

I don't think soda is here so..

ps. I totally giggled as I PIP'd that 

• Options
    imageSarahWaggy:
    Nudey pictures?! Link please.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Depends on what you mean by "safe."

And please don't "borrow" anyone's condom. That's just nasty.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagewrite2nicole:

You mean you can't reuse condoms? Oops...

• Options
    imageMcKenna04:
    imageSarahWaggy:
    Nudey pictures?! Link please.
    They have all been locked and editted thanks to J+MS.
  • Options
    imagewrite2nicole:

But I thought we did things "dirty" over here? Not nice and clean like on the 69 board. We were ladies over there.

• Options
    what are you going to when your son is old enough to jack off to one of your pictures?  Or is the kind of art you hang in your living room?
  • Options
    You may want to put a watermark or your sn on your pictures. I've been lurking for a bit over here and it has gone cra-zy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    (points up) See?
  • Options

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

To be fair, it's kind of your fault. I remember you put a link up a few months ago. If you didn't want people using your pics in a siggy, you shouldn't have posted it.

To all others, this thought process does not apply. I don't know why, but it just doesn't. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagesarswaggy:
    what are you going to when your son is old enough to jack off to one of your pictures?  Or is the kind of art you hang in your living room?

OMG wow lol

• Options
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

To be fair, it's kind of your fault. I remember you put a link up a few months ago. If you didn't want people using your pics in a siggy, you shouldn't have posted it.

To all others, this thought process does not apply. I don't know why, but it just doesn't. 

I really don't care. I am more concerned about the mod who went out of her way to clean up the mess. I posted them, I know it could happen. Oh well. I am not the one who has to clean up the mess.
  • Options
    imageHisSunshine1220:
    imagewrite2nicole:

You mean you can't reuse condoms? Oops...

sure you can... just turn them inside out and shake it off (says the lady with two condom babies).

Ashton... just block all the trolls, we're staying and That's that.
  • Options
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

Was Sarah bitching about it? I thought she just mentioned it. Sarah usually has no problem people seeing her pics nudy or not. She's quite proud of her modeling career and should be.

• Options
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

This is not logical. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

Wait, are you saying that it's wrong to do that to everyone except SW?
  • Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

No, she wasn't bitching about it, I was just stating the obvious.

And no one deserves to have their pictures taken, nudie or not. I have nothing personal against SW. Just stating my opinion on her nudie pics (which she looks hott in btw) 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

This is not logical. 

I know. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

Seriously. You're an a$$. It isn't her fault that someone is stealing her pics for malicious purposes. 

Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• Options
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

And no one deserves to have their pictures taken, nudie or not. I have nothing personal against SW. Just stating my opinion on her nudie pics (which she looks hott in btw) 

Now I'm even more confused. What is your opinion?
  • Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

Her opinion is that back peddling is a good glute work out.

Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

until she back peddled she was saying Sarah was a whoring whore who whores so she deserved it.  Kind of like Yankeebaby2 did because she was a biitch?  And mm&m did because she was annoying?  Amossy because she was boring?  Emily because she was insufferable?  Cassie for being a cvnty cvnt who cvnts around? 

• Options
    AMossyAMossy member
    imageserenavanderwoodson:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

until she back peddled she was saying Sarah was a whoring whore who whores so she deserved it.  Kind of like Yankeebaby2 did because she was a biitch?  And mm&m did because she was annoying?  Amossy because she was boring?  Emily because she was insufferable?  Cassie for being a cvnty cvnt who cvnts around? 

Boring, huh?  Is that the best reason you could come up with?  

• Options
    Yes.  Except for that turf way when new posters invaded your board and you got into a turf war you are pretty vanilla.  
  • Options
    AMossyAMossy member

imageserenavanderwoodson:
    Yes.  Except for that turf way when new posters invaded your board and you got into a turf war you are pretty vanilla.  

At least I don't have to stand behind some made up AE to voice my opinions.  Seriously, did no one like you enough just to stick to who you REALLY are?  Are you that ashamed of yourself?  You have to create someone else?  

• Options
    AMossyAMossy member
    SVW - You are fukcing pathetic.  Seriously. 
  • Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

My opinion is that because they were nude pics that she shared, I feel they were fair game.

Pictures of pregnant bumpies and their babies should not be. 

I'm not backpedaling, I just didn't explain myself well. And it's nothing personal against SW, I would feel the same if it was some other bumpie. Just my opinion, no one has to agree with it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageRitaT22:

My opinion is that because they were nude pics that she shared, I feel they were fair game.

I'm not backpedaling, I just didn't explain myself well. And it's nothing personal against SW, I would feel the same if it was some other bumpie. Just my opinion, no one has to agree with it.

Thanks for clarifying. But that's a very weird opinion. I think it's especially bizarre because I'm sure nude pics are against the TOS. (But I'm too lazy to see for myself.)
  • Options
    I'm glad I brought protection to this thread. Whew!
  • Options
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageRitaT22:

imageSarahWaggy:
    (points up) See?

That logic makes no sense. What if the pregnant bumpie was nude? Hmmm...?

Sarah isn't complaining about it. She's always been very open about herself. She still doesn't deserve to have her pics reposted. End of story. 

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"