Cloth Diapering
Options

Spots question

I haven't ever ordered something on Spot's Corner but I have a general question about it.  Do most people know in advance when something will be put up for sale or do ppl just check very frequently?  If most of the time people know in advance, I might not have a shot at something but if most stuff is put up there and popular items are just bought quickly, then I may have a shot at something as long as I check frequently.  I hope this question makes sense!  I am looking for a used ERGO carrier and I checked the other day and there weren't any and now there are 7 or so listed and all sold so I am just curious if I missed them or if they may have arranged plans ahead of time.  It seems like some of you guys use Spot's regularly so I thought this would be a good place to ask about it.

Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spots question

• Options
    It's completely random as to when items are listed on Spot's.  If you are looking for something specific I would just do a quick search anytime you are on the computer.  That is the best way to get the item :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  I am not sure how to edit my original post, but there are some on there, the ones that are least expensive are gone.  I'll keep checking!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And just FYI- Spots is not one seller like some of the other Hyena Cart stores are. Anyone can sell there. Its more like a church garage sale or something along those lines. There is a feedback link at the top if you want to check on a sellers feedback and see if they ever had any issues with merchandise not arriving, or not as listed, etc. 
  • Options
    What I do is put in a search on Spots for whatever I'm looking for (like "snapless") and click the box for "show available only", and then when I get the results, I bookmark it. So all I have to do is click the bookmark every now and then to see if anything new has been listed.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options
    Thanks for the info everyone!  I will do the bookmark thing, sounds easier than typing everything in every time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"