Secondary IF

drive by update

I'm still on vacation, so my attendance here is spotty, as it were.

So I'm cd5 going on 6, and we're taking the month sort of off. No temping at all, and I'm just using a fertility monitor. Of course still doing baby aspirin and taking DHEA. On my RE nurse's advice, I'm still doing luteal hCG injections because we're going to do IUI#3 the following month so I may as well use it because you get a 2 month supply.

Ugh. Am I really counting down to my last 2 months? I am *not* ready for DS to be an only. I'm just. Not. 

::cries::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: drive by update

• Try to hang in there.  Big hugs to you!
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hang in there sweetie!  I hope you get your wish!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • ((HUGS)))
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • (((hugs)))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • yaleyale member

Hugs for you. Right Hug

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JMayJMay member
    Hang in there - hoping your break cycle will be the lucky one.  And good for you for not temping.  It's hard but I know you can do it!!!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"