So I thought I'd fill in a few hundred of my closest friends, lol.
After spending about two weeks trying to figure out if we needed to start using a consultant in addition to our agency (big thanks to everyone who gave advice and recommendations), we decided to go for it.
Well...JUST as we were about to sign the contract and fax everything in, we found out from our current agency that we'd actually been picked by a birth mom LAST WEEK!!!
What the what ?!?!???!?!
Our agency didn't want to tell us yet because the revocation period isn't up until Thursday and they thought she might be wavering a bit (and this would make the third time we've had a birth mom change her mind). So we are being "cautiously optimistic".
The funny thing is we were supposed to have all this family coming in this weekend, so now we've had to tell more people than we wanted so that they could know to put their travel plans on "pause".
But, if this is God's plan, then on Thursday we will be driving to pick up our son!!!!
Like I said, what the WHAT !?!??!?!?!
I will keep you all posted........
((insert big cheesy grin here))