Minnesota Babies

New to the MSP board... question

I am so excited I found this board... exactly what I've been looking for!  

Question for you ladies, do any of you know of a place that offers maternity exercise programs?  I don't belong to a gym/nor do I really want to... but I am looking for a class for maternity yoga or pilaties... I haven't been able to find anything in the area.  

Thanks for your help,
brown_101 
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to the MSP board... question

• What area of the cities are you in? Blooma offers pre and post-natal classes.

https://www.blooma.com/

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're in the South metro area... Burnsville/Apple Valley/ and Lakeville would all work for me.

Thanks so much! 

• Loading the player...
  • Blooma in Edina is the only place that I know of.  They are amazing!  I love it there! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I could call Blooma & ask if the no a place because I "thought" I read somewhere they were going to start having remote classes, I could be way off but it never hurts to call & ask. 

I forgot to add Welcome to MN Bump & feel free to ask whatever questions you may have. Also you are welcome to join in on any of our fun GTGs you can find the link to them in my sig  

• There is a place in savage off of 42 and 13 for yoga. Can't think of the name though.
  • Absolutely awesome!  Thanks for sharing your GTG calendar!  Once my LO is in my arms... I think I might take you up on that!  I was so excited to see they have a MN board... because you ladies know exactly what places I'll be looking for and needing advice on!  

Thanks in advance!  You will be seeing MANY questions - as this is our first!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"