Upstate NY Babies
Options

have we discussed the casey anthony trial?

This makes me so sad.  Most of us have a child around cailey's age.  I just can't believe that casey could get off since this trial is so screwy.  I personally think that Casey did do it b/c of her behavior.  If my kids were missing for even 5 minutes I would be at the police not out partying.

Re: have we discussed the casey anthony trial?

• Options

we just watched something on this and I really think she has multiple personalities- kind of like sybil from the 70s...I totally think she did it and for whatever reason she broke from that reality and she really thinks she didnt (or she's in denial or whatever)

I think her dynamic with her parents is weird...one of the therories is that her dad molested her- my thought is that is the baby was her father's- the mother wanted to raise her as her own and that created tension between her and casey (besides the obv. tension of her daughter being her husbands lover)- but again- I'm going all criminal minds

she could just be a socio-path who killed her kid and didnt give and now doesnt want to go to jail... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I 100% believe that she did it. She's obviously a very sick individual and she needs help. But its probably too late for that. I hope she is found guilty with the circumstantial evidence like Scott Peterson.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah - I've been watching it during naptime most days Embarrassed There's no way she will be convicted of 1st degree murder. There is just NO evidence to support that. I think they will find her guilty on a lesser charge. I personally think it was an accident that she tried to cover up. Most likely she was choloroforming her daughter as a form of childcare - or she got hurt in some other way. Yesterday was HUGE for the defense with what the grandmother (probably lying) said. Just enough reasonable doubt in total.

The grandfather and uncle (Casey's brother) have both been given DNA tests and neither were the father of the little girl. Yeah - the faily has issues. Their teenage daughter had a baby and no job and was a liar. I'm sure the grandmother was trying to take care of her grandaughter and stepping on her daughter's toes and I'm sure there was tension because of it - but that is the norm in every family with a teenage parent. I don't think her family had anything to do with it - they are victims of a pathological liar narcissist.

Although, as an avid Dateline watcher (hehe) people get convicted with MUCH less evidence ALL the time...it's scary actually. Yeah, they probably "did it" but juries scare the hell out of me b/c they don't understand reasonable doubt. I feel like I need to walk around with an aliby all the time - just in case.

• Options
    MIL and GMIL are glued to it. I don't know how you ladies watch it, It would give me nightmares. I'll stay in my happy little bubble ;)
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTelyco:

The grandfather and uncle (Casey's brother) have both been given DNA tests and neither were the father of the little girl. 

Oh I didnt know this...I'm just getting bits and pieces 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:
    MIL and GMIL are glued to it. I don't know how you ladies watch it, It would give me nightmares. I'll stay in my happy little bubble ;)

Ya, I basically stopped watching or reading the news all together in the last several months.  The final straw for me was a couple stories in the local paper about kids dd age that pissed me off and after that I was done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"