Upstate NY Babies
Options

looks like I am joining you!

We got an offer on our house and are moving to Rochester in the fall. I am sad to leave NJ but excited to save some money and stay home! Just hope I can handle to snow

Re: looks like I am joining you!

• Options
    embrace the snow!  Congrats and welcome back.
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm from Rochester as well. You will get used to the snow and start wishing it gone with all your might by February. Good luck on the move.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hi and welcome
  • Options
    Welcome! I think if I remember correctly you were looking in the West Henrietta area.  We live there right now and love the area.  Hope you love Rochester as much as I do! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! 
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!!!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    Hi and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"