Houston Babies

Need Pack & Play Recommendation

My sister & niece are coming to visit us for 2 weeks (YAY!).  So baby girl needs a place to sleep.  Rather than having my sister haul her pack & play all the way from Germany, I'm just going to buy one (since hopefully we'll need it soon anyways).  Can one of you ladies who has done the necessary research just tell me which one to buy :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Need Pack & Play Recommendation

• We have a Graco PnP that we've had since Kaitlyn.  It's gotten quite a bit of use and has held up wonderfully. It has the bassinet insert, a shade, diaper changing area and an essentials holding shelf that clipped on the end, plus a lil music playing and vibrating attachment.  I would definitely buy another Graco if I was in the market based on my experience with this one.

If we didn't still need it for Sam at my mom's house, I'd sell it to you cheap! :/ 

~*~Jenn~*~
  • If you don't want to buy one, you can borrow mine...haven't used it since Juliet was 2 weeks old. ;)

Do not buy the Chicco...hate the changer and wish I had bought at Graco for the changing table.   

• Loading the player...
  • kj07kj07 member
    We have a Graco PnP as well that we love.  Ours has the bassinet, changing table, vibrating thingy, a bag for diapers on the side, and the one thing I really really loved about it - the newborn napper attachment.  When B wouldn't nap anywhere else, he'd nap in the napper attachment - we used it until he was 3.5 months old.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • We loved our Graco with the bassinet insert and attached changing table.  We also had the kind that vibrated, had a light and played music.  We got a ton of use out of it.  Good luck!

• we have the chicco one and i liked it while we used it, but i do think the graco is easier to put up/take down and might be lighter.  Our chicco also doesnt roll very well when all collapsed. if i had to do it over again, i'd have gotten the graco but we just got the one that matched the stroller/carseat (because that was so important, ha)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you want you can borrow that too.  We don't need it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekj07:
    We have a Graco PnP as well that we love.  Ours has the bassinet, changing table, vibrating thingy, a bag for diapers on the side, and the one thing I really really loved about it - the newborn napper attachment.  When B wouldn't nap anywhere else, he'd nap in the napper attachment - we used it until he was 3.5 months old.

Ditto!

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"