Detroit Babies

preschool recommendations?

We're looking for preschools for my 3 1/2 year old son. I was just wondering if anyone can share a recommendation for one that would accept him in September.
We'd really like a 2-3 day a week, 1/2 day program.

Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
Losing it...Without Losing it

Re: preschool recommendations?

• Mother Hubbard Nursery School in Livonia.  Myself, my brother, and my sister all went there.  If I wasn't working and/or if Gabriel wasn't in daycare he would be going there at 3.  I cannot say enough great things about their program.

https://www.motherhubbardnurseryschool.com/

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • My son is too young, but I have friends who love Faith Lutheran's program in Troy. I will probably send him there when he is a little older.
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Loading the player...
  • Where will you be in the Detroit area?  That makes a big difference.

I'm on the north side, I send my DD to a Goddard and love it.  She was in preschool prep last year, 9-12, 2 mornings a week.  This fall she'll be in pre-K and will be there 9-1, 3 mornings a week, including eating lunch with her class (which I'm hoping will help with her picky eating).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Sorry- forgot to mention that we're living in Canton right now and will probably be staying near this area when we buy our house in the next six months
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • I've heard of one in Canton...I believe on Geddes Rd. Can't remember the name, but it looks like a big farm. I heard it was a good one. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"