Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Thankful Thursday**

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.  ~Peter T. Mcintyre
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Thankful Thursday**

• Options
    I've been reading some terrible news stories out of Syracuse the last few days.  It's made me stop to appreciate my family a bit more...because it's scary how fast everything can be taken away from you.
    Bianca image.
  • Options
    I am thankful for my DH who is getting ready to go to work...while I sit here in my pjs and play with my iPhone and leisurely drink my coffee.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thankful that Jules slept until 7:15 this morning, and even then I had to wake her up.  That's 2 hours past her normal wake up time!  I got to sleep until 7, which it's been months since that has happened, awesome!  The only bummer was that usually we're out of the door at 7:15 so it threw off our schedule, but maybe (fingers crossed) this is a new thing for her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    B took a tumble down three back patio steps right onto the concrete yesterday. My mom was holding her hand while opening the door and she lunged towards the steps (I think she maybe thought the screen was there?) and fell right out head first. I'm so so thankful that she has only scrapes and a bruise on her cheek. It could have been much worse! Although she looks like she went a round with Ali, shes doing surprisingly well. She's a tough little cookie, I give her that. My poor mom is still a wreck.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

imagemissyjg:
    B took a tumble down three back patio steps right onto the concrete yesterday. My mom was holding her hand while opening the door and she lunged towards the steps (I think she maybe thought the screen was there?) and fell right out head first. I'm so so thankful that she has only scrapes and a bruise on her cheek. It could have been much worse! Although she looks like she went a round with Ali, shes doing surprisingly well. She's a tough little cookie, I give her that. My poor mom is still a wreck.

Aw, poor B and your mom!  Jules took a nosedive into one of those folding camping chairs and it created a huge bruise on her cheek, which then turned into a black eye.  I felt so horrible!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    EJDIIIEJDIII member

imageBianca42:
    I've been reading some terrible news stories out of Syracuse the last few days.  It's made me stop to appreciate my family a bit more...because it's scary how fast everything can be taken away from you.

Same here...so very sad. I'm cuddling my little guy a little more this morning.

• Options

I am thankful that DH and I decided to take 1/2 days tomorrow.  We're going to have a lunch and movie date before my ultrasound at 3:15.  I'm so excited to have some "us" time!

I am thankful that I have been lucky enough to (so far) have 2 very easy and fairly uneventful pregnancies. 

I'm thankful for baby kicks in my belly and little girl smiles each morning from my Beanie baby.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Thankful that I made it to 28wks without any complications so far with my triplets! I will be having these babies in 9wks or less! Doc said 28wks is the crucial point, and here we are!!! :)
  • Options

I'm thankful that my best friend has decided to come visit for a few days next month (she lives in NC) First she was going to come in Memorial Day weekend, then 4th of July, then didn't think she would make it at all. Now her and her H are driving in for a week in the middle of July. I'm so glad I'll get to see her cuz I miss her like crazy!

I'm also thankful for DH... he's been so supportive and on board w/ our new healthy lifestyle. It makes it so much easier when we have support from each other. Oh, and working out together is such a turn-on... our sex life has benefited big time! ;) 

• Options

imageamamommy:
    Thankful that I made it to 28wks without any complications so far with my triplets! I will be having these babies in 9wks or less! Doc said 28wks is the crucial point, and here we are!!! :)

awesome news! how are you feeling? are you on bedrest?

• Options

I have so much to be thankful for...

I am thankful that everything has been going so smoothly and that A did not have any of the medical issues that E had in the beginning.  I am thankful that I have gotten even a short afternoon nap almost everyday, which has saved me for the longer nights.  I am thankful for my DH and Mom and all of the help that they have been to me and to Evan over the past few weeks.  I am thankful that I got to visit with my BFF (from NC) and her DH and LO this morning..I miss her so much, and cherish even the short visits that we get to have.   I am thankful that I have a good relationship with my Dad, despite the fact that my parents got divorced and he lives a bit of a distance away.  I am thankful for the beautiful pictures that a very talented nestie/bumpie took of my guys :)

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNikCole:

imageamamommy:

awesome news! how are you feeling? are you on bedrest?

Feeling /showing full-term...and exhausted because I just can't sleep with this belly! (and it's gonna get even bigger over these next few weeks with all the weight gain of the babies in the 3rd tri!) yikes! We are all doing fine though, no bedrest at this time, and maybe not at all, although I CHOOSE to sit on my booty all day...I can't stand for more than a few minutes, and walking to the bathroom I break a sweat!! So I'm taking it easy, E is a trooper, watching too many movies, but for a few more weeks, we can do this thing!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"