Maryland Babies
Options

Fogo de Chão

Hi MD mamas! We're driving down from PA to go to the Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Ch?o for Dad's Day. Is it dressy? Do you know if they put out coupons? Any other tips/advice? TIA Smile
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***

Re: Fogo de Chão

• Options

I don't know if they put out coupons- maybe check their website? 

I have definitely seen women there in "nice" jeans and dressy tops, men in khakis and golf shirts, etc. Some people do dress up there, but I would not say it is dressy.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Jeans and a blouse. Khakis and a polo for a dude.

Enjoy!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!!

Snoop, we'll be there at 12. You should pop in with Josie! Smile LOL

I feel like we've all watched each others' kids grow and yet have never seen them!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Options
    My suggestion is to not fill up on the salad bar - there is a lot of good stuff on there but you're there for the meat!!! Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Even when they do run specials and coupons they are specificlly excluded on holidays, so I don't think they'll have any discounts for Father's Day. 

In fact, they "participate" in Baltimore Restaurant Week, but you have to read the fine print to see that the price is only honored Mon - Thurs of the week, so they pretty much don't discount on weekends at all, holiday or not.

My tip is do the valet parking.  It is right in front of the restaurant and only a couple bucks more than what you'll pay to self park.  Totally worth it IMHO.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If you are down for the day and don't plans other than the Fogo de Chao, you may want to go to the Science Center or Port Discovery. They both have play rooms that are age appropriate. The Science Center is free for Maryland educators, I am not sure of their policy on out of state educators, but it is worth a try.
  • Options
    imageStrawberryAlarmClock:

Thanks, ladies!!

Snoop, we'll be there at 12. You should pop in with Josie! Smile LOL

I feel like we've all watched each others' kids grow and yet have never seen them!

Haha! If I could I would. This kid is 7 months today I don't know what's happening.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the advice! Valet is a great idea because my grandfather tires easily from walking. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I love your siggy cartoon!  I hope that you have a fun time too.
  • Options
    I hope you enjoyed it. We have been once for lunch (cheaper for lunch) and it was super yummy. I didn't have quite a large enough stomach though to get my money's worth. I did love the salad bar too... I think I'm hungry now :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"