Orange County Babies
Options

PHOTOGRAPHY- need help building portfolio!

Hey Ladies! My sister and brother in law are building their photography business and are in need of couples, familes, children and pregnant mamas!! At this time, they are offering a limited number of FREE sessions which you will get edited images on a CD to use at your liking! They are based out of Irvine,CA . If you would like to see a few of their photos, please visit their facebook Page.. Connect the hearts Photography . You may contact them there or you may contact me! I am just trying to help them get the word out!! Thank you for your time, and good luck to all you lucky expecting Mamas!!! :)

Re: PHOTOGRAPHY- need help building portfolio!

• Options
    I'm expecting in August and would love to help them out and have the opportunity to get some photos taken!  Please have them contact me (believe it or not I'm not on facebook)... :)  Thanks!  mrepitman@gmail.com
  • Options

I'd be interested. Can you email me their email address??

My email is jessesgirlx07 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am interested in doing family photos..hubby, baby and I. Please email me bowma103@chapman.edu

Thanks!

• Options

I'm interested in having someone take pictures at my daughter's birthday party.  It's next weekend (June 18).  If this is something they might be interested, I'd love to talk to them.

TIA!

apk DOT detroit @ gmail DOT com 

• Options

I would love to help I need family pics and my sons 2 month pics...  I also have another big thing for them but please email me asap...

sarais2426 at yahoo dot com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry I am just emailing back , I thought the bump would send me a direct email if any one responded! oops! Please email my sister Erica at: richieloveseri at gmail. com  so she can get your info and set up a time and date!! Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    Hello! Please email them at richieloveseri at gmail dot com !! Thank you!
  • Options

Hi! Thank you for your help! Please email them at

richieloveseri at gmail dot com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"