Success after IF
Options

"You Fertile people amaze me"

Is what a lady said to me at Cranial Technologies today when I had Gwen in for her appointment(All three kiddos were with me). She then went on to say that she had to do several IUIs for her twins, and that she had PCO, so there was NO chance of her ever getting pregnant on her own. I just nodded, and listened empathetically. It seemed like she was not the type to hear about others, so I did not tell her that ours were assisted as well, and that yes, with pco, it CAN indeed happen on your own (barring other issues) You can never judge a book by it's cover!

Re: "You Fertile people amaze me"

• Options
    Ha!!! That's so funny!! I can't believe you were able to not tell her!
  • Options
    I don't know how you kept mum on that one! BTW, how is the helmet going?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've thought about this before...from the outside, we have 2u2 and I'm only 25. It probably looks easy for us. And we hope to have at least 1 more (I'd like 2-3 more, but it really depends on insurance coverage/logistics), so I'm sure people will assume we don't have any IF issues. I DEFINITELY would have said something to her, no way I could have kept my mouth shut!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'd have HAD to tell her you were IF...but she'd probably have argued, and I detest the "I'm more IF that you" pissing contest...grrr....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"