Babies: 6 - 9 Months

*TMAC*

I saw in Cherry's post you were thinking about laser hair removal; I did it over the course of about 6 months last year, it is awesome!

I found a woman who does it for a flat rate for unlimited number of sessions.  I had I think 3 or 4 sessions before I got pregnant. I plan to go back and finish at some point.

I did my bikini area; they'll usually only go to your labia because the skin there is too sensitive to laser.  It hurts like a biitch but the results are worth it.  I still have some hair there but it's very fine and very sparse.

I'd definitely look into it if you're interested!  The cost isn't too unreasonable these days either.

Re: *TMAC*

• SWEET! I want to do my bikini area and my underarms. It's insane! I have no hair on my legs or arms AT ALL and for some reason those two spots are the only spots of me that you'd know I was Arab! haha I get 5 o'clock shadow!

The summers are so embarrassing if I go to the beach or the pool bc my skin is super fair but that hair is very dark. 

Good to know, I will check into it but I've been reluctant bc I have it in my head that it's super expensive but now I know different. Thanks! :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kcl22kcl22 member

imagesylwill:
    Can we see some photos for proof?

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

• Loading the player...
  • imagekcl22:

imagesylwill:
    Can we see some photos for proof?

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

haha 

• kcl22kcl22 member
    imagetmac1022:

SWEET! I want to do my bikini area and my underarms. It's insane! I have no hair on my legs or arms AT ALL and for some reason those two spots are the only spots of me that you'd know I was Arab! haha I get 5 o'clock shadow!

The summers are so embarrassing if I go to the beach or the pool bc my skin is super fair but that hair is very dark. 

Good to know, I will check into it but I've been reluctant bc I have it in my head that it's super expensive but now I know different. Thanks! :) 

Just for reference, this woman is licensed, works independently in Melrose, MA.  She charged $700 for unlimited sessions.  I'm not sure you could find a deal like that but a girl I work with got hers done at a chain for a similar price.  It's not exactly cheap, but doesn't necessarily break the bank either.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

• imagekcl22:
    imagetmac1022:

SWEET! I want to do my bikini area and my underarms. It's insane! I have no hair on my legs or arms AT ALL and for some reason those two spots are the only spots of me that you'd know I was Arab! haha I get 5 o'clock shadow!

Just for reference, this woman is licensed, works independently in Melrose, MA.  She charged $700 for unlimited sessions.  I'm not sure you could find a deal like that but a girl I work with got hers done at a chain for a similar price.  It's not exactly cheap, but doesn't necessarily break the bank either.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

That's really not that bad. Damn, I wish i still lived in MA! 

• kcl22kcl22 member
    imagetmac1022:
    imagekcl22:
    imagetmac1022:

That's really not that bad. Damn, I wish i still lived in MA! 

I know, too bad, I could have given you her name! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"